Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $899.99
The previous price was $999.99
- Answer I purchased the 2020 model and the 43” does come with the no gap wall mount
QuestionCan the Frame tv's be placed on a table top tv stand? I don't want to have the tv mounted on the wall as I rent.
- Answer Yes it can. It comes with the stand in the box that you can put on.
- Answer Hey Robert - There are many settings on the Frame , You can have it go into sleep mode ater a set time if there is no motion detected or the lights turn off. This is just one of many options to customize your experience. ^Jason
QuestionDo you have to have the One Connect Box hooked up to the TV to use the apps on the TV? I do not need the HDMI ports, only thing I would be using it for would be the apps and I will not be able to run the One Connect cable through the walls.
- Answer Hi there, yes, you need the One Connect Box connected, as this cable also powers the TV. ^Gina
- Answer Hey Tvguy- The Frame Tv has a Charcoal Black bezel out of the box. The optional bezels are brown white, light brown, and black. They are available on Bestbuy.com. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-43-the-frame-customizable-bezel-white/6160808.p?skuId=6160808 . Thanks ^Jason
- Answer Hey Jackie, The Dimensions of the 43 Frame TV are (W x H x D) Without Stand 38.1" x 21.9" x 1.8" and With the Stand 38.1" x 23.7" x 8.4" and weights 45.2 lb . ^Jason
QuestionCan someone tell me what the exact measurement is from the top of the TV to the top and/or middle of the wall portion of the no-gap wall mount bracket? Trying to understand where the mount needs to go relative to the TV and documentation is sparse.
- Answer Hi HM04! The distance from the top of the TV to the top mounting holes for the 43" Frame is 3.5" or 9cm. ^Tim
- Answer Hi Brittanymm, great news, this TV is compatible with the Family Hub refrigerators. Thanks, ^Scott
QuestionI currently have a tv mounted on a moveable wall mount, as the room has curves and angles. We need to be able to move it so it can be seen from different positions. Can this be mounted the same way as existing tv? Thank you
- Answer Hi SusanT! Yes, the Frame features a VESA mounting pattern of 200mm x 200mm for compatibility with a wide range of universal mounting solutions. Check the user manual for your existing mounting equipment to confirm the 200mm x 200mm VESA mounting pattern is supported. ^Tim
QuestionDoes this tv have an in wall rating for the cords? I heard the 2019 version did not, so putting the cords through the wall to hide them from view was at your own risk. Best Buy said they can run the cord through my wall but is it safe if no wall rating?
- Answer Hello Ingrid, The One Connect Cable that is included with the TV is not a In-wall rated cable. Please check out Best Buy for the compatible In-wall rated One Connect cable. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-one-invisible-connection-33-fiber-optic-cable-transparent/6382701.p?skuId=6382701 ^Cristian
- Answer Hi there, The Samsung - 43" Class - The Frame Series supports the HDR10 codec just like the Playstation 4 Pro. ^Scott
QuestionDo the feet for the stand have to go straight or can you angle them? They are a tad too long and was wondering if I could angle them or are they set to only go straight? Thanks!
- Answer Hi lovesbees! The legs on The Frame TV are engineered for optimum balance and will only be able to be placed straight. ^Gina
- Answer Hey Elln - The different Customizable Bezels for The 43 Frame TV will be offered on BestBuy.com as they become available. Please check back soon. ^Jason
QuestionWhere does one find the customizable bezels available for purchase for model QN43LS03TAFXZA?
- Answer Sudzman: The customizable bezels can be found by searching BestBuy.com. Four colors are available -- Black, Brown, Beige, White. Make sure you are purchasing the correct bezel for the model year of your Frame. 2020 43" Bezels: -- White (VG-SCFT43WT/ZA) -- Brown (VG-SCFT43BW/ZA) -- Black (VG-SCFT43BL/ZA) -- Beige (VG-SCFT43BE/ZA)
QuestionCan you disable/turn off the Bluetooth function? I do not want to use this feature, nor do I want it running or searching or emitting in the background.
- Answer Unless you are in pairing mode Bluetooth is silently waiting to be called. Therefore It won’t interfere
QuestionAre there any decent audio options available that can be hidden in the room and don’t require a wired connection? I don’t want to mount a sound bar under a TV that’s intended to look like a picture frame and not a TV.
- Answer Buy a small bluetooth amp and pair it with the TV. There are dozens of these available on Amazon and range in power from 50 to 400W and some have a sub woofer channel.