Questions & Answers
QuestionIs it possible to open the bottom oven door alone? For example, if I have a roast in the bottom oven and need to baste it, and I have a cake baking in the top oven, would I be able to just open the door to the bottom oven w/o losing heat in the top?
- Answer No you can either open both doors or only the top. So put the cake in the bottom oven and the roast in the top.
QuestionWhat are the dimensions inside the Storage drawer (Width, length, depth)? Trying to determine if its big enough to store pots and pans.
- Answer The dimensions are 24.5 x 18.5 x 4.5 . I use it for the covers to my pans. Because of the short depth, it can't hold deep pans. I do like that I can store the oven divider on the top of the drawer when I am using the entire oven.
Questiondo I need a water connection for steam cleaning feature or is there another trick/ bait -n -switch" I should know about in advance
- Answer It’s really simple. After you remove the racks and the divider,you remove th excess spills on the bottom and then add 10 ounces of water to the bottom of the oven, press steams clean and clock the door
QuestionWhen using both ovens at different temps, does the heat from the bottom section impact the temp in the top section?
- Answer I had brownies in the oven and beans in the top oven and both on different temps and didn't effect the temp in the top oven
- Answer Yes, we just did with our prime rib.
QuestionIs it normal for the oven light to shut off after you open and shut the door? My oven light will not stay on!
- Answer Yes - it goes on when you open the door. If you want it to stay on, you need to press the oven light on the control panel
- Answer I have used smooth top stoves for years and there are many nice products made particularly for them. I have used corell stove top cleaner in the past, I regularly use Softscrub WITHOUT the bleach in it and have for many years. Use it when you notice baked on grease, oil splatter, or food areas. Use it with a non-scratch sponge. If the stove does not have anything baked on I use dish soap and hot water. Rinse with hot water and sponge, with a second rinse with hot water paper towel and then dry with paper towel or clean dish towel and it will shine! When we purchased our new stove and the old one was removed with our remodel, the installation guys were impressed with how fabulous my old stove top looked without a scratch after 20 years!
- Answer Thanks so much for asking, bugs! Yes, canning is possible with this model. This link (https://bit.ly/3sV8RVE) has everything you need to know about the best ways to can on the cooktop, including how to prevent scratches and damage. ^Jecca
QuestionWhat is the depth including the handle? The specifications diagram shows 26” but doesn’t include the handle.
- Answer The handle is 2 and1/4 inches at its farthest point from the front of the stove
- Answer The fifth burner is located in the back center, is the warming center. You can turn the burner on/off by pressing the warming center button on the control panel. Thank you for choosing Samsung! ^Lena
- Answer Hi there, I can answer this for you. The oven has several different cooking options. Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast. You can locate this in the user manual with more info via link below:(https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201903/20190321195325755/NE59M6850SS_AA_DG68-00883A-04_EN_MES_CFR.pdf) Thank you for choosing Samsung ^Brad
QuestionWhat is the total depth with the door open? Or what is the length of the door itself? I have a galley kitchen that won’t fit a large sized stove.
- Answer From the back of the wall (not the stove) to the end of the open door, mine measures at 53.5 inches.
- Answer Great question pinky! Yes, this model actually has a steam clean and a self clean function! ^Jecca
QuestionIf you’re using the entire oven do you need to set the temperature in both top and bottom ovens
- Answer If you've removed the partition, you can set the temperature from either the top or the bottom control panel and the entire oven will heat. For more details, you can check page 27 of the User Manual for the control panel diagram. ^Jecca