Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you get text messages and play music on it. (10 Answers)Answers
According to Samsung and bestbuy websites the Gear Fit 2 has a Music Player with internal storage and also works with Spotify. Headphones are probably required. You can also view and respond to texts although I think that responding is limited to programmed or canned responses. https://news.samsung.com/global/first-look-gear-fit2
- QuestionDoes this watch have a sleep monitor? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes it tracks your sleep (restless, light, deep) with graphs between what time you went to bed to what time you woke up. It also keeps track on a weekly basis if you go to bed and wake up on time (you set what times). It correlates with the S Health app to display the trends in relation to things like how much caffeine you had that day and so on.
- QuestionHow long does it hold a charge (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the Fit2 act as a hands free device so one could answer phone calls like most smart watches? (10 Answers)Answers
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question, VanMan. You can answer or reject incoming calls on your Gear Fit2, however you won't be able to talk through the gear itself. Conversations are only possible on the connected smartphone. If you accept a call with the Gear Fit2, it will lauch the phone app on your smartphone answering it there. I hope this helped to answer your question. ^Viv
- QuestionIs it only compatible with Samsung phones or can it be used with any Android phone? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have been reading a lot of reviews and I am finding that they are saying the band has a tendency of coming undone. Does anyone know if Samsung has fixed this issue ? (7 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the software allows me track food and beverages, calories, fat, carbs, protein, cholesterol...etc? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow does it check your heart rate? Is it built in or does it require a band monitor, if so does it come with it? (5 Answers)Answers
Hey there, Lori. What a great question. I would be happy to provide you some information on that. When standing still with your Gear Fit2 secured to your wrist, the heart rate sensor measures your heart rate in Beats per Minute using an optical LED light source and an LED light sensor. The light shines through your skin, and the sensor measures the amount of light that reflects back. The light reflections will vary as blood pulses under your skin pass the light. The variations in the light reflections are interpreted as heartbeats. I hope this was informative. Have a wonderful day.
- QuestionHi! I was looking online on August 23rd at the Small Gear Fit and saw it for $149.99 ($117.99 out of box) and today I came back to purchase it & the only one I see is $179.99! :-( Was that a special last week only? Thanks! (3 Answers)Answers
yes these tings go on and off sale all the time. look for an open box or hold out until they go on sale. Is it worth $179...no. Is it worth $149. Ehhhh. $112 Open Box? YES. My wife already lost one watch, the FIND MY GEAR app doesnt work if its not in Wifi/Bluetooth range. So the first one I wasted $179 on, the second (we still have) got it open box for $112.
- QuestionIf I go on a run do I have to have my phone with me for the music part to work? Or can I load songs on to the internal memory and listen to my music without my phone being anywhere near me? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions