- QuestionWill this work with the Samsung Galaxy s7? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan the device charge while using this? (7 Answers)Answers
When plugged in, the device will normally show charging. It really depends on what the USB side is plugged into. Some devices may not provide enough power to charge the phone. But normally it will show the charging signal while in use. I bought this for use in a car, and it will charge while synced to the stereo receiver.
- QuestionWill this work with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, I bought it to go with my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Sprint) purchased the November 1st, so probably the 2nd batch if it makes a difference. It worked just fine for mirroring my device's screen. Only issue is you need a HDMI cable in addition also it will not keep your phone charged. On power saving mode and turning the screen brightness all the way down while streaming Netflix took about 20-30% battery every hour.
- QuestionDo I need any special Kind of TV - Mine has HDMI inputs, but it is not a smart tv (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with Samsung galaxy tab A (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill it work with a broken display? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questioni want to hook my sansung galaxy s6 phone to my tv what type of cable do i need (5 Answers)Answers
I have a Galaxy S5 and I just watched an hour and a half video on my hi-def large screen TV. It works perfectly. I did learn however, that this will not work on a Galaxy 6 or newer. You need a special Hub which is only available from Samsung website. It doesn't make sense, but that's the way it is!
- Questionwill this work with the galaxy note 4 (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this work with the S4 mini? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this compatible with the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions