Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat device will this work with? (11 Answers)Answers
This device works on Samsung devices, Amazon Kindle tablets of all kinds, also on any device that has a USB port. It works on all my Microsoft PCs and Android phones and tablets. It can store your music for those devices that have only a small amount of storage, for those times you can't get to the cloud securely.
- QuestionIS THERE A WAY TO USE BOTH ENDS OF THE DUAL USB DRIVE SIMULTANEOUSLY? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow many photos does this store? (5 Answers)Answers
It really depends on what kind of camera you are using, and how many megapixels it has. Also, what file type they are saved as, RAW image files take alot more space than Jpeg. See chart below. So, if you are using a 16 megapixel(MP) camera taking jpegs, averaging 8 megabytes(MB) each, there are 1024 MB in a gigabyte (GB), this is a 64 GB flash drive, 64x1024= 65536 (total MB), divided by your image size (8 MB) 65536/8=8,192. So approximately 8,000 photos at 16MP, 16,000 at 8MP. A LOT OF PHOTOS! There are other factors in image size but, I think I have gotten too technical as it is. :) I hope this helps!
- QuestionDoes this work on a HTC One M8 (5 Answers)Answers
Use the trusty Google search. Ask if HTC model? ??? is compatable to use the OTG, OR try checking for your device on GSMArena.com. In the specifications list, scroll down to where it says “USB” and check if the entry lists “USB Host” — those are the magic words you’re looking for.
- Questioncan this product be used on all apple ipad models (5 Answers)Answers
I do not think that you want to connect the USB to your iPad. Any USB can connect to a Mac system but will need to be formatted to support MAC file system which is different than Windows. This is done thru the Utilities application.
- Questioncan you attach this devise to a key ring? (5 Answers)Answers
It looks like this design features a metal overhang, so you might be able to connect it if you have a key ring to attach it to. If it doesn't work for you, Best Buy has a 15 day return and exchange policy (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/return-exchange-policy/pcmcat260800050014.c?id=pcmcat260800050014).
- QuestionDo you need to download an Scan Disk app to your android phone before downing your photos from your Android to the SanDisk Dual drive? (2 Answers)
- Questionhow many pictures can store this device? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this device work on a LG G5. I think it has a C connection. Does it download automatically or does it come with software or an app? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWont stay connected to phone it say connected and 5 seconds disconnected (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions