Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it charge the phone while using it? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this device play tunes downloaded onto my iPhone through the stereo speakers already installed in my vehicle? In other words, does it send an FM signal to my vehicle's radio antenna? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy can't I connect my phone without having to unplug and plug the Bluetooth back in? Shouldn't I be able to connect it automatically without doing that? (5 Answers)Answers
I have the same issue. I called Scosch Tech Support and they said unless your 12v outlet powers off when your ignition is off, you will have to unplug the device each time you want to pair. There is no workaround. Where my plug sits in my center console, this is very inconvenient. I will probably return it, assuming I can find another device that does better. For others: If your 12 Volt outlett turns OFF when your ignition is OFF, this won't be a huge issue for you.
- QuestionWhen I plug this in it lights up but there no channel or nothing it won't let me play music..what should I do???? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy device will only work wheni have radio tuned to paired station. I have set that station as a preset and once my phone rings I can switch to paired station then talk througn btfreq. A bit combersome any thoughts out there? (2 Answers)Answers
My phone connects to BT when I enter the car for the purpose of phone calls. If I am listening to Pandora from my phone, I need to select the BT device as the source for music, but any directions I am getting from my GPS on the phone broadcasts over the phone so that I can hear both. If I do not select BT as a radio source, I can get the radio station and my GPS thru my phone and when the phone rings, my vehicle automatically asks if I want it switched over (Ford My Sync system)
- Questioncan u plug an aux cord into this and play music from your phone? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs there any way to turn off the device without unplugging it from the AC power outlet? My van will keep it on while the vehicle is not running. I'm not seeing an option in the manual. (5 Answers)Answers
My van has two 12volt outlets. One of the two cuts off the power as soon as the ignition is off. The other continues to provide power from the battery at all times - even when the ignition is off. See if you have that option. If not, the answer to your question is no. There's no off switch on the BT-Freq device. You could leave it on at all times, but that may be detrimental to your van's battery.
- QuestionHow do I paired my android phone to it (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you stream iheart radio? (5 Answers)Answers
You can connect media via bluetooth (so your phone if it has the app), and whatever you play on your phone it will play via the device onto a selected radio station. I linked my phone via Bluetooth and all audio from Pandora to small videos on Facebook to phone calls and Youtube come through just fine. It is capable of streaming iheart radio and anything else you have in your phone.
- QuestionHow is the sound quality while you play music off blue tooth with it? (6 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions