Questions & Answers
- Questionwill this work on a PS4? (12 Answers)Answers
Yes, it will work just fine. The system performance will be about the same but you'll have 4x the storage capacity of the standard 500gb drive Sony provides. After play station OS install and updates you'll have around 1.8TB left to use.
- Questiondoes this work with ps4 (12 Answers)Answers
Yes, this will fit into your PS4 perfectly (I have one in mine) and after OS installation for your PS4 you will have about 1.77 TB free memory. IGN has a great guide on how to upgrade your PS4 hard drive, however you will also need a computer that can access the internet and a 2.0 USB stick with at least 1GB of memory
- QuestionWHAT IS THE RPM ON THIS DRIVE? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this drive compatible with an HP ENVY 15-u100 x360 Convertible PC? I can't find any place that will tell me one way or the other. Thanks, David (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a 9.5mm or 12.5 mm thick drive (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHello, I have a Toshiba P75-A7200 laptop, which has a compartment for a 2nd drive and I would like to add this. Would I need to add my OS information to this drive as well or just leave it on the existing drive? Thank you (2 Answers)Answers
This is entirely up to you but I would choose whichever drive is fastest for the OS and use the other drive as storage. Most likely the bigger the drive, the slower it is. Most drives this size are only 5400rpm and better drives are 7200rpm. The best option would be to run your OS off of a SSD and use the other drive to store your big files. SSD drives are about 5 times faster than even the 7200rpm drives. I hope this answered your question, good luck!!!
- QuestionWill there be any complications if installed in a Mid 2009 Mac Book Pro? Also it states in the specs, SATA 6 Gbps (backwards compatible with SATA 3 Gbps) as a min requirement what does that mean, where do I find that info in my mac? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf i buy this hard drive to replace my old one wouldd i need to install the windows OS all over again or is it ready out of the box? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this drive Shingled magnetic recording (SMR)? (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow much is the warranty? Is it mail-in or at home replacement? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions