Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow long is the power cord? Does the canister cart come with this model? (4 Answers)Answers
The Cord is 30 feet long. This Shark package from Best Buy does NOT include the Canister Cart, but is for sale on the Shark website. If you buy this same vacuum directly from Shark you will still end up paying for the Canister Cart, so you really don't get it "free" in any configuration from any stores. Honestly, I have the Canister Cart for my larger Rotator Powered Lift Away XL, bought here at Best Buy, and I rarely use it. So I'd guess that unless you're going from a canister type vacuum to this Shark, you probably wouldn't need the Canister Cart. Hope this helps and I highly recommend this Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away DuoClean vacuum. Thanks
- QuestionWhat accessories go with this? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWe have laminate flooring and carpets in our Home. We have had a Filter Queen vacuum cleaner for over 40yrs. We have talked about a new vacuum. How does it do on these types of flooring. (5 Answers)Answers
Had this vacuum for two weeks and it works really good on tile and hardwood better than expected honestly. Works great on carpet two although it may take an extra odd or two to get everything because the head is smaller than most and I think bigger vacuums can suck stuff up better, but being so light And maneuverable it's actually fun to use.
- QuestionIs this vacuum blue or red? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan anyone comment on if pet hair gets tangled in the duo clean rollers? (4 Answers)Answers
I have two long haired cats. This vacuum does a great job picking up the pet hair. I do clean the brush head once a month to remove the hair from the brushes, but it doesn't get tangled in the rollers, that I have noticed. It is easy to take apart to get to the brushes when it's time to clean them. Hope that helps.
- QuestionHow long is the manufacturer's warranty on this vacuum? Also, does the Geek Squad protection start immediately after purchase or after the manufacturer's warranty expires? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionPlease tell me what the Shark Duoclean Vacuum's dust cup capacity (no over-filling) is. Thanks. (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan the two rollers be turned off and only have air suction? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI have a NV801 that squeals when in med carpet mode. Okay on bare floors but occasionally on high carpet mode. When I bend down with my head to the power head, the sound is coming from the power head. Any suggestions. Had the unit 3 weeks. (1 Answer)Answers
Dog88, We regret that your having trouble with your Shark - DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed (NV801) Bagless Upright Vacuum . For more trouble shooting questions, please kindly contact our Shark Product specialists at 1-800-798-7398. Best Regards, Customer Support Team
- QuestionI just bought a Shark Duoclean vacuum nv801 today and noticed a high pitch noise coming from it. Don't know if its the motor or an air leak? All connections are tight. Has anybody else have this problem? (3 Answers)Answers
Open the garage and push down on the two buttons on both sides of your Shark DuoClean. On the right side tree is a gray piece that sticks up a little, then bend it to the left a little and lift it up to see if there is any carpet fibers or something on the left side making it to cause this no noise. I had a similar problem and found that a string from my carpet had got wrapped around the left side where I could not have seen it, until I took it apart.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions