Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this have manual height adjustment? (5 Answers)Answers
There is not a manual height adjustment. However, you can control the amount of suction and you can turn the carpet power brush on and off. This model works well on my new carpet (the padding has the moisture barrier on the top), where a Miele, Dyson, and Hoover did not work well. The Miele required a $279 power brush attachment, on top of the $500 price, and the Dyson had too much suction for the way new carpets are installed today. The Hoover did an OK job, but was difficult to push, even with manual height adjustment.
- QuestionHow long is the cord? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow much does this vacuum weigh? (sku-4334403) (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many amps does this shark vacuum have? (2 Answers)Answers
I believe it's around 6.5 to 7.2 amps. I was somewhat concerned about this as other Shark Rotator units like the NV501 and NV752 have 1200 and 1100 watt motors which would be around 9 to 10 amps, but this Speed model does great for suction up dirt, debris, and hair. No complaints or disappointment in its ability to get carpets clean.
- QuestionWhat is the difference between nv681 and the nv682 other than color? (3 Answers)Answers
Hello Lulu, Grat question! Essentially the functioning of the machines themselves are exactly the same. For more detail please visit the links below to see the differences. -http://www.sharkclean.com/products/0/all/84/shark-rotator-powered-lift-away-speed/ ( model# NV681) -http://www.sharkclean.com/products/0/all/85/shark-rotator-powered-lift-away-speed/ ( Model# NV682)
- QuestionWill the under appliance wand and the multi-angle dust crevice tool work with this model? If yes, what are the part #'s? (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question NA. The Shark - Rotator Powered Lift-away Speed Bagless Upright Vacuum includes the Duster Crevice tool, however the model# for the under appliance wand is #216FLIH380 , which is not included with this offer being present by BestBuy. Please contact them directly for stock availability. They can be reached at (1-888-237-8289). Best Regards, Customer Service Team
- QuestionWill the Shark NV 681 go under beds? (5 Answers)
- QuestionPictures mixed up?! (3 Answers)Answers
It does just ask the people at best buy or look at the back of the box (to make sure it does) On it for carpet and the other is for hard floors I'm almost positive that it comes with both and the motor head are VERY useful.
- QuestionThe pet multi-tool does not seem to sit correctly on its Accessory Post. The canister gets in the way. Am I missing something? (1 Answer)Answers
Mike, We regret to learn that you're having trouble with your unit. Please kindly contact a product specialist to go through some trouble shooting. They can be reached at 1-800-798-7398. Best Regards Customer Support Team
- QuestionWill this model work well with long pet hair? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions