- Answer Hello! The MV7's included foam screen will also protect from unwanted plosives (acting as its own pop filter). The product includes 1 - Micro-B to USB-C Cable (10ft) and 1 - Micro-B to USB-A Cable (10ft). The MV7 is also compatible with our (free) desktop app for additional configuration of the microphone's audio. Thank You!
- Answer Hi - The MV7 has two separate options for connection, a USB or a standard XLR. The standard XLR connection would require an interface for computers and laptops to convert the analog into a digital audio signal. Using the USB option requires no interface and is compatible with a Shure provided free desktop app to either automatically or manually configure the microphone audio to your needs. Thank you!
- Answer Hello! The MV7 uses a USB or USB-C connection and is compatible with only these types of enabled laptops and mobile devices. Thank You!
- Answer Hello - The MV7 works with a free app for iOS / Android (called ShurePlus MOTIV) that will record audio. Thank You!
- Answer Hello! The MV7 comes with its own foam cover reducing the amount of unwanted pops and plosives. It's also compatible with a free App (Windows/Mac /iOS /Android) that can further configure the audio to your situation (either automatically or manually). Thank You!
- Answer Hello - The MV7 Podcast microphone is inspired by our best in class professional dynamic vocal microphone the SM7B. While both provide superior audio clarity and performance the MV7 is designed for a 'plug and play' experience geared towards beginner / entry level situations. The SM7B, due to its professional studio nature requires a more advanced level of audio connectivity knowledge. Thank You!
Questiondoes this come a wire and ready to set up ?? it's my first time purchasing this item i don't know what things i need for this. please let me know.
- Answer yes USB wire if you need to connect to your computer or you have to buy XLR cable for Interfaces