Questions & Answers
- QuestionLooking at this sound bar and was wondering if this sound bar is compatible with all tvs? (3 Answers)Answers
I'm a big Sony fan so I bought this sound bar for my home entertainment system which of course is all Sony products. Unfortunately my tv after years of very heavy use stopped working and am in the process of replacing it with another Sony tv, but for the time being I hooked the sound bar up to gaming tv which is a Samsung (I needed a different tv model so I wouldn't turn on both tvs with the same remote) and the sound bar works just as good it turns on and off with the tv and even the volume can be turned up or down with the tv remote!!
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the HTCT790 and the HTCT800? Thanks. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Jack, the HTCT800 offers a more powerful audio output at 350W compared to the HTCT790's 330W. However, both speakers are great nonetheless as they support different Dolby audio codecs and streaming apps such as Spotify through their built-in Chromecast. Thanks, -Mark
- QuestionLooking at this bar and the Sony HT-NT5. What are the differences (besides price)? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi I'm interested in buying this sound bar but I was told it only works on 4K tvs, is this true? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be delivered with an install. I am an elderly man and not to savvy . I need better sound that my newer tv does not offer me. Thank you (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich wireless speakers are compatible with this soundbar for multiroom connection? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this sound bar Dolby atmos enabled? (2 Answers)Answers
Nope... The only great feature missing though... BUT Atmos at this point is like 3D movies... you only see it once in a while and only audio nerds will notice the difference. I'd skip ATMOS receivers for the time being to see if the trend grows. Also if you have vaulted ceilings or stucco you might have less of bounce effect from the up firing speakers of the ATMOS soundbars. A full 7 speaker array for ATMOS is really the only way to go otherwise you're kind of wasting your time and money. Also I haven't seen a ATMOS soundbar that also does DTS-HD or any of the other DTS formats which in my opinion is a better sounding experience.
- QuestionWill this work with ALL Bluetooth speakers or just Sony? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions