Questions & Answers
QuestionI’m a Sony guy when it comes to audio and video, just bought this particular model X750H, to replace a 10 years old lcd 60inch Sony tv, but it seems that my old Sony had a better, clear image, nothing had changed, I have Directv tv HD, any suggestions?
- Answer Hi JorgeV, The picture quality of the TV will also depend on the source or the connection used. For this TV, we highly recommend using a premium high-speed HDMI cable to connect your devices such as your cable box. Make sure the cable is connected securely to both the TV and the cable box. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so we can better assist you if you are still having an issue: Name: Best Buy Username: Model Number: Issue: Telephone Number: Sincerely, Vincent
QuestionSince it says bluetooth enabled does that mean it can connect to my wireless Sony headphones to listen to TV, or is that feature not supported?
- Answer Hi JohnnyVegas, The X750H has Bluetooth feature. This TV supports Bluetooth Version 4.2; HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP (Serial Port Profile). However, this TV doesn't support A2DP. TVs that support the A2DP Bluetooth profile can connect with Bluetooth audio devices such as headphones or speakers. For compatibility information, please refer to the link below. https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android-/kd-55x750h/articles/00159290?model=KD-55X750H&category=televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android- Thanks, Jay
QuestionHow do you install the legs
- Answer Hi Ltc4bill, we appreciate your interest in the X750H. For attaching the table-top stand, you will need a Phillips screwdriver (not supplied) and the supplied screws to complete the task. Be sure to consider the following while setting up your TV: • Disconnect all cables when carrying the TV. • Carry the TV with the adequate number of people; larger size TVs require two or more people. • Correct hand placement while carrying the TV is very important for safety and to avoid damage. You may refer to the Setup Guide for the complete instructions. https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/5013/acab5414564d933daf6b07e658afcdfb/50135041M.pdf Regards, Jess
- Answer Hi DK, Thank you for your interest in the KD75X750H TV. Unfortunately, Apple Airplay is not supported on the TV. However, you can add an Apple TV External device thru HDMI connection in able to access this feature. For more details on what are TV Models that can support Apple TV App, please open this link https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android-/kd-65x750h/articles/00227059 Regards, Kris
QuestionDoes it have hdmi 2.1 and 120hz?
- Answer Hi Rob, Unfortunately, the Motion Enhancer of this TV is Motionflow XR 240 (native 60 Hz). The X750H does not support HDMI 2.1. The XBR X900H / 90CH and Z8H model will support the HDMI 2.1 features via a software update. However, we cannot give you an exact date for when the update will be available for these TVs. We recommend visiting our support website sony.com for future updates information and announcement. Thanks, Jay
- Answer Hi AppleTV, This TV does not support the Apple TV app. You can download the YouTube TV app from the Google Play Store app of the TV. If you prefer a Bravia TV that supports both the Apple TV app and YouTube TV app, you should check out our XBR X900H series. I hope this helps! -Vincent
QuestionIs it sling compatible
- Answer Hi Gbaby, Thank you for your inquiry! Yes, the X750H TV comes with Sling app. This Model also have unbeatable number of Apps that you can choose and download from the Google Play Store on this TV that can make your life more fun and entertaining! Regards, Kris
QuestionJust set up this tv. How do I fix the picture and how do I get my Bose external speakers to play
- Answer Hi, Thank you for purchasing the XBR75X750H. We'd love to troubleshoot the connection and isolate the picture issue. For the meantime, you may open this link with steps to follow if you can't hear sound from your external audio device connected to the TV: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android-/kd-75x750h/articles/00137387 Should you need further assistance, may we contact you to help? If so, please email the below information to email@example.com. Apologies if you disclosed some of this information in your review and to customer service, we just want to ensure that we have your accurate details at the time of communication. Full Name: Best Buy Username: Telephone Number: Sony TV Model Number: Additional Information regarding your experience with the X750H: We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope to speak to you to resolve this matter. We appreciate you and thanks again for shopping Sony! Sincerely, Kris
Questionis this tv a multi systeme tv like a dual voltage tv. I want to take it to west africa where we use 220 V
- Answer Hi sal, Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, the TV supports dual voltage. The KD75X750H TV model purchased in the US has a power requirement of 120 V AC, 60 Hz and 110-240 V AC 50/60Hz for other countries. TV can be used outside the US and CAN but with an adaptor for the power cable and or converter for the signal. Note that these will not come with the tv. Regards, Kris
QuestionCould you explain the difference between the Sony 75” X750H and the Sony 75” X800H series. Which one was is the higher end model? Do both these models have a Black Friday price guarantee as of 10/31/2020? Thanks
- Answer Hi Clarity, These TVs are both Android TV which is capable of downloading compatible applications from the Google PlayStore. The X800H is the higher model that supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant while the X750H only supports the Google Assistant. You can check our authorized retailer's website for more details about Black Friday and if you would like a more detailed description please see the link below. Thanks! Jay https://www.sony.com/electronics/tv/t/televisions?view=compare
QuestionIs the TV remote capable of operating other Sony devices like, Sony Blu- ray players and A/V receivers, so I don't have a haft dozen remotes to keep up with?
- Answer Hello, Connecting HDMI cable and using HDMI CEC control, you can power on and off the Blu-ray player and A/V Receivers. However, you cannot control the Blu-ray player function. You can control your Android TV, AV receiver, and cable or satellite box (set-top box) with the TV remote control by connecting the infrared (IR) Blaster cable included with the TV. Please check the link below for your reference. https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00117038 Regards, Jay
- Answer yes you can remove ads by disabling the sony shelf goto settings then apps scroll all the way down to sony shelf disable the sony shelf and or goto google ads as well and do the same..for it to take effect you may need to restart the tv.keep in mind this is a ANDROID TV similar to an android phone theres always recommend apps that pops up on screen from Google all you have to do is disable it and it'll be taken away there are youtube vids on it as well hope this helps
QuestionIs the VESA mounting panel on the back of the TV in the exact center of the back of the TV or is it offset toward the top or bottom? A second question is; Is there a dimensional drawing or install guide that shows the back?
- Answer Hi Chaz, Thank you for your interest with one of our Sony TVs. The mount holes for the KD75X750H TV are more likely on the center. These TVs work with any VESA Compliant wall mount bracket with a screw hole pattern of 11 7/8 x 11 7/8 (inch) or 300*300mm. For product protection and safety reasons, Sony strongly recommends that the installation of your TV on a wall be performed by qualified professionals. Wall mounts come in many shapes and sizes. The various shapes and sizes are meant to try and meet the performance needs, space or wall requirements, desired styles and safety. Please contact your local retailer to find a VESA stand that meets the size of your TV, your wall or environmental requirements, and stylistic preferences. For more detailed wall mount specifications and Sony recommended wall mounts, please open this link: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00124300 You may also open this link with details of the TV dimension diagram: http://www.sonypremiumhome.com/pdfs/75X750H-Dimensions-Drawing.pdf Regards, Kris
- Answer Hi Aj, Thank you for your inquiry. The X750H does not support A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Bluetooth profile which is needed in order to connect a Bluetooth headphone to the TV. The Bluetooth profile of the TV is only for mouse/keyboard connectivity. As a work around, you can use RF wireless headphones with their own transmitter connected to the AUDIO OUT port of the TV. If you are looking for compatible A2DP Bluetooth profile TVs, please check out our 2020 X900H or X90CH model and up and our new 2021 line up X80J and up for this feature. Regards, Kris
QuestionHi. Are this TV can work in 220voltage without adapter and convertor . And are it’s not burn
- Answer Hi Abzal, No, it can't. The X750H TV has a range of 110-240 V. TV model purchased in the US has a power requirement of 120 V AC, 60 Hz and 110-240 V AC, 50/60Hz for other countries. It can be used outside the US and CA but with an adaptor for the power cable and or a converter for the signal. These will not come with the TV. I hope this helps. Thanks! - Kris