Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $29.99
The previous price was $49.99
- Answer It sure does. I use them all the time when I am flying. As soon as you turn on the noise cancelling feature, you notice a dramatic difference. No more jet hum.
- Answer Hi! Please check this link for instructions on how to install the battery: https://docs.sony.com/release//Flyer_4546605012.pdf -Anthony
Questionwhat r batteries for?I think batteries r 4 noise reduction function only ,aren't they? So it can b used with no battery as an ordinary headphone wz same quality, one last question,what about bass quality,so, I may speak 2 my relative in us to get it 4 me ,when come back 2 Cairo,thanks a lot,and sorry for disturbing .
- Answer that is absolutely correct the batteries power the noise cancelation and it can function as a normal pair of headphones without them.
- Answer Active, not passive
QuestionHOW exactly does "noise cancelling" work? I didn't realized batteries were needed. I'm looking for something that can block a tv set continuously playing in my workplace. So you have to have them plugged in to something and put a battery in it?
- Answer One AAA battery (included in purchase) is inserted into one side of the headset. I switch can then be turned on and off for noise cancellation. The only thing you need to have them plugged into, is whatever you are listening to.
- Answer I purchased these headphones for my 9 year old son and they adjust well to fit his head. They fit him snugly so I believe that they would work for younger children as well. I would recommend reinforcing the part of the wire where it splits to go to each headphone with electrical or other black tape since my kids are tough on headphones and that is normally the first thing that gets damaged.
- Answer No. The cords are attached. This is not going to reduce noise at a gun range for example. It is for listening to music or TV or such. It reduces noises within certain sound ranges and has specific limits. Best Buy has more info on headphones and it explains better some of the uses and limits to expect. The noise canceling effect works for noise in the low frequency band primarily. Noise is reduced, but not canceled completely.
Questionwould these headphones cancel the noise from a riding lawn mower with the blade engaged? my little mp3 player is not loud enough with earbuds on. I can barely hear the music. if not, any reccomendations? thank you
- Answer yes they do. I use them when I mow grass with my riding mower, push mower, and weed trimmer.
Questionr u joking ???I asked a question about mic in this Sony headfone that costs 15 dollars,i gut 2 answers,first was no mic, second was yes,it has a mic,what is this?a quiz or something,and who is answering me?thank you.
- Answer The mic is for noise canceling only. It will not work for speaking on a phone ore anything like that.
- Answer Yes. It comes with the two prong adapters.
- Answer Hi bubbe, The noise cancelling function of these headphones is effective in low frequency ranges such as airplanes, trains, or offices (near air-conditioning, etc.). To know more about this unit, please check the following link: https://docs.sony.com/release/mdrzx110nc.pdf. I hope this helps, Dave
- Answer They are not wireless, therefore no.
QuestionI bought these because the BestBuy salesman told me they have a volume control, but Sony's on-line specs say otherwise. What do YOU say?
- Answer Sorry. Only on off for noise cancelling... volume is controlled only at the source... no secondary volume control or mic for taking a call.
QuestionWill these cancel out every sound of a train, car woofers, and hot rods on the street? So, there is no distractions?
- Answer do not cancel all noise, works fine for reducing airplane noise. small cuffs do not completely cover the ear.