Questions & Answers
- QuestionHtct790 sound bar with 2 speakers. Hooked up thru the sound bar menu. I cannot find any volume control for the speakers in the menus. Where is it? If I use songpal, do I rehook them up? Does songpal have speaker volume control? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThey are great speakers but you cannot adjust the volume on them with out controlling the volume on all speakers, would be great if you could turn them up or down with out turning up the sound bar and sub. Need to be able to control them individually. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy is this advertised on line as an accessory speaker to the HTCT790 when in the Q&A they say it is not compatible? (1 Answer)Answers
It is compatible but only as a surround speaker. It sounds great when it's all setup correctly. If you wish to use it as an independent speaker, then you basically disconnect it from the sound bar, which isn't difficult. I have 2 of these speakers for rear surround and am more than happy with the purchase. I originally had them sitting on the end tables, but couldn't hear them very well so I bought stands and that made a world of difference. It took a little time to get all the volumes set, but my whole family lives the setup!
- QuestionI have two srs-zr5 speakers hooked up with the nt5 soundbar, are the speakers suppose to turn off when you turn off the sounbar? If not is it ok to leave the srs-zr5's on all the time and how much power are they using? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat speaker stands sold at Best Buy, will accommodate these speakers? (4 Answers)Answers
Here is what I used: Rocketfish™ - Tilting Wall Mounts for Most Small Speakers (2-Pack) - Black RF-HSWM2B $24.99 at Best Buy. Worked great. You can even hide the extra power cord connector by wrapping it around the arm of the mount.
- QuestionHow do i connect 2 speakers to a HT-ct790 (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo these need to be plugged in or do you charge them? (8 Answers)
- QuestionI have a Sony tv bravia xbr55 connected to a Sony ht ct380. will srs zr5 will be compatible with my sound bar for 2 rear? thank you (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhen I get the two srs zr5 Speakers paired with HTST5000 Sound Bar using Songpal. There seems to be a delay in the picture/sound. There no option to fix it and wondering if I am doing something wrong or you have a good suggestion to fix it? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI purchased HTCT790 sound bar for my older Samsung tv (approx. 10 years old). Will these speakers work since the tv does not have ARC? Can I just use HDMI cables? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions