Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this work well with Xbox One? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionit shows drive E:/ how do you change it. Need drive F:/ (5 Answers)Answers
1. Close all the files you have open on the drive. 2. Right click on the My Computer (or This PC on Win10) icon and select mange. 3. Once that window comes up go to Disk Management on the left side. 4. Right click on the drive letter (should be listed at the top). 5. There is an option there to change the drive letter and paths. 6. Select the drive, click change, select the desired drive letter and then hit OK. Another way to get the Computer Management screen up is hold down the windows key and hit R to open a run prompt. enter in "compmgmt.msc" without the quotes and hit enter. Then pick up from step 3 above.
- QuestionIs this USB powered or externally powered? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this to only back up photos? I don't want to back up the entire machine, but just photos (8 Answers)
- Questionis this product works with mac mook pro? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes Wd 4Tb runs with MacBook Pro ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a 5400 RPM? (1 Answer)Answers
Yes - apparently so, according to Crystal Disk. I bought one, and am quite annoyed that a drive this large is this slow. Granted it is relatively cheap, and the warranty is 3 years, but there is no indication on the packaging or the drive itself or any info even on the WD site regarding the rotational speed of this drive, which I find rather unusual.
- QuestionDoes this work with Iphone 6 Plus? do I need to down load all my pics and video to my computer first off IPhone and then transfer all to hard drive? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan this drive be used as a full computer back up daily for three computers on a network, where each have about one TB total on them? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes depending on the Backup Software you are using, and how you connect this device to your network. If you have it connected to a dedicated computer, that is ON all the time, and you share the drive, then possibly you could use it for backup on a network. I have not tried this method, but have used it for backups all the time and works very fast with USB3.
- QuestionCan i transfer files/photos directly from my iPhone and/or Galaxy S6 directly to the drive without using a computer? Is there a cable to direct connect between the two devices? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions