Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $29.99
QuestionI received my tablet. I haven't downloaded my free Webroot as yet. My question is, when my free 6 months are over does Best Buy automatically take the cost for the renewal from my card,or do I have to agree to it first then pay the renewal on my own?
- Answer Yes, you have to agree to renewal. Once you reach the end of the 6 months, it should ask what payment method you would like to use. It will not be renewed through Best Buy.
- Answer geek squad did it for me.
QuestionHow do i know which installation to use? PC, MAC, IOS, Android First time hp chromebook buyer
- Answer Webroot is not compatible with chromebook devices. Please reach out to bestbuy support for assistance: 1 (888) 237-8289
- Answer you can find some info here: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/isp Right now I'm seeing from $45 for 3 devices/ 1 year to $160 for 5 devices/ 3 years This of course is subject to change. If I were you I would shop around every year rather than simply renewing. They usually have deals once in a while.
QuestionI bought a MacBook for my wife and had the receipt sent to my email. The Webroot download came with the receipt. How can I get the download to my wife's MacBook?
- Answer Call Best Buy customer service and they will help you I had a simple issue with the Apple Music
QuestionI just renewed my yearly subscription for Webroot. Do I have to reinstall this on my laptop? Or just by renewing my subscription, my laptop is protected.
- Answer just you need to renew the service will automatic update
QuestionI was informed that somebody hacked my computer. I want to buy some software from you. But you guys are wanting us to buy things onlinein order to do that I have to give my checking account number. How can I do this?
- Answer You can make online account then it will keep your information in a wwallets you will not have put it in again . It asks when u ring up for it. I made mine though my google.
QuestionHow do I download the webroot subscription that came with purchase? My BB acct shows the subscription under my orders and says "ready to download", but it's not showing up under my digital library.
- Answer Check your email and be sure to check your spam folder.
- Answer Get on Control Panel, Programs and Features and erase what you don't want. Then get on This PC and search what you erased for any junk left and erase that. Then you should be OK.
QuestionI had 2 computers. Geek “killed” now recycled. Have 2020 iPad Air and new iPhone se. webroot just renewed, do I need it for iPad and iPhone. Was told I didn’t.
- Answer II would just in case something happen
- Answer I believe it's only when you purchase a new Android device is when you can get the protection plan. When I bought the Apple Care, I was only able to use it for my new device not my existing devices.
- Answer Login to your best buy account where you made the purchase and if you go into the purchase details, there should a link to download it ready.
QuestionHow do I install my free subscription for the antivirus or do I HAVE to go through the geek squad? Or does it automatically start once my computer is set up?
- Answer You should receive an email with a download link.
- Answer I received.. multiple.. multiple ..reminder emails from BB telling me how/where to download the software. Those emails included the product key which I was to have entered after installing and.. In my case, I migrated from an old to a new PC, and the software transferred as part of the migration. I didn't have to enter the license key (found in the emails) since the license I was using is for up to three devices and my old plus new PC left me below the limit.
QuestionI made apurchase o Galaxzy s6 tab let and was soppose to receive webroot free with purchase, but when I went to down load it
- Answer I just got it, but I sure the product will work properly
- Answer Yes it is
Questionalready have a previous webroot subscription. how can i opt out of this free 6 month promo that was part of a tablet purchase?
- Answer Yes, just log into your original account.