Sengled Bluetooth Mesh Smart Bulb that works with Alexa only. Expand your smart home without overcrowding your Wi-Fi network or adding an extra hub, and the Bluetooth Mesh technology allows you to do whole house installation. Simply say "Alexa Discover New Devices" for easy installation, and then use the Alexa app or voice control to setup routines, schedules and away mode. Vibrant color (CRI 90), Ample brightness (800 lumens@2700K).
Turn the lights on and off, dim, brighten, set color temperature and 16 million vibrant colors, set up routines, schedules and more using Amazon Alexa app.
Expand Your Smart Lighting
The Bluetooth Mesh technology supports multi-room installation. Even when the bulb is further away from the Alexa Echo device, it can still be controlled via Mesh network.
LED Bulb Technology
Sengled offers ample brightness (800 lumens) and brings out true, vibrant colors (CRI90). Designed to provide longer, more energy-efficient illumination. Sengled Smart LED bulbs save 85% energy compared to incandescent lighting.
Use Voice Control to turn on, turn off or adjust brightness of the bulb. You can also use voice to use advanced features like wake-up routine or away mode.
Works with Amazon Alexa App and Alexa Echo devices only.
4 Sengled Smart Bluetooth Mesh A19 Multicolor Light Bulbs
We love it for our bathroom. It's nice to have a shower at the end of the day with a calm blue. We use the nightlight setting all the time because it sucks going to the bathroom in the middle of the night and have bright lights on. I also love it because we have a master bathroom and it allows me to get ready with the door open without the light disturbing my partner.
Flip the switch on then off then on again and the night light activates. No app needed to change it. It will become a standard light bowl if you just flip it on once.
You can have any color imaginable and control what you'd like within the app.
I don't have kids but I wish I had a fun colorful light to take a bath with when I was one!
At first I tried to test this bulb in 2 different floor lamps but cold not get it to work so my husband had a shop clip on lamp that we tried it on and it worked. Until we buy another floor or table lamp we are using it in a 1982 Hanna Barbera Flinstone Fred and Dino lamp. Hey, don't laugh, it's working
I recently had a baby and this is wonderful when I have my hands full with baby and late night feedings. I can tell Alexa to turn on the lights for me or even dim the lights when I’m putting him to sleep.
A:AnswerI found the way!
I had this exact same problem. Bulb working fine for about 2 months and suddenly it said “unresponsive”.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- With the bulb on, reset it. (You do this by turning it quickly on and off about 10 times, leave it on and if you did it correctly it should blink 3 times... if it doesn’t, just try again)
- Leave the bulb on and disconnect your Alexa device for about 30 seconds.
- Reconnect Alexa (bulb on the whole time) go to your Alexa App and: go to “devices”, “add device” (the plus sign at the top right corner), choose “light” and scroll down until you see “Sengled”. It will ask you if your bulb has some kind of “Z” red symbol, choose “no”. Then it will ask you if it has a bluetooth symbol, choose “yes”.
- It will send you to pairing mode with Alexa, wait until it’s finished. At this step, my bulb blinked twice at the beginning of the pairing mode— that’s how I knew it worked.
- As an alternative, you can turn off the bulb the moment you disconnect the Alexa device, and when you get to the pairing mode step, turn it on again (but I did it exactly as described and it worked).
These bulbs are not meant to be used outside, in enclosed fixtures, or on any switches that use any form of variable power or voltage (dimming fixtures).
Let us know if you have any other questions!
A:AnswerI believe they only have soft white. And yes, you can turn on or off using your phone. If you have three lights in one, then you can control each light bulb separately too. I love mine
You’ll enjoy and be pleased. I’m able to turn on lights before dark for my fur babies while at work. But I really only turn one light bulb out of three is suffice for them.
A:AnswerHi, I had some wiring done, and when the power came back on, the bulb was lit up! I just tried it by unplugging my lamp, and when I plugged it back in, Wala, it was lit up again! I don't like this, but I don't know how to fix it.