1) The looks, all black finish. Light and comfortable.
2) Atomic time sync, never need to set watch again. Initially I had trouble manuallly sync the atomic clock the first time, read online that watch needs to face the western direction and bingo that works!
3) Solar power, mine arrived fully charge on high power - nice.
4) Strap is resin, surprise that it is very comfy. Was planning to switch to velco but decide to leave it as is for now.
5) Value - good price and has all atomic and solar function that I want.
6) Dual time display by pressing one button (upper-right), very handy.
7) Auto light, or manual light by pressing the G button, has a nice bluish glow.
1) Digits are smaller than my previouis Casio. Do wish the three circles are not there to take up the space since they are hard to read.
2) Slimmer profile would be great but I heard it is needed to accommodate the solar cells.
Overall I really like the watch, price is right not too big compare to other G-Shock watch. Taking 1 star away due to the smaller digits and 3 not too functional gauges. But would certainly recommend and buy again.