Questions & Answers
- QuestionThis specifically states that it IS wall mountable. That is the ONLY reason I purchased this specific monitor. How is it supposedly mounted? (10 Answers)Answers
Almost all monitors say that. They are referring to the 4 screw holes on the back that allow the hardware to attach to the monitor. You have to buy the hardware separately. Just like TVs now say they are wall mount capable. They only come with the stand to set it on a flat surface. See recommended product below as an example.
- Questioncan you mount the monitor on wall ? (10 Answers)
- QuestionIs this Monitor HDMI input or output? (10 Answers)Answers
There is HDMI input and VGA input. I use the HDMI input. I haven't tried using it with a Cable box with the HDMI -- I think it would work -- but the monitor does not have built-in speakers. However, there is an audio port (standard computer speaker plug) in the back of the monitor so I think in theory, your HDMI cable from your cable box would carry the audio from your cable box to the monitor, and if you plug speakers into the monitor, then I guess the sound should come out. But I have never tried that.
- QuestionDoes this monitor have a gaming mode? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, no. Unlike other monitors/Tvs this doesn't come with a so called "gamemode", but it does come with a mode called graphics which I assume is Acer's version of gamemode. Gamemodes aren't necessarily necessary. They are intended to decrease processing of the image, but more often they are simple visual presets that seem to turn up brightness/contrast, saturation, and edge enhancement. Some manufactures may have better optimized gamemodes then others though...
- QuestionIs this both PC and Apple compatible and do I need to purchase any other cords for either? (10 Answers)
- Questiondoes this monitor have a 3.5mm headphone jack? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questioni cannot find where to plug in the power cord onto the monitor. I have a H236L (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many HDMI ports are there? And what is the max resolution supported? (10 Answers)
I am getting a gaming computer with a fairly large 17" screen. I want to use a dual monitor function but also connect my xbox to it with a second hdmi port. Is there a second HDMI port ON THE MONITOR (this does not count using VGA to HDMI.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionIs this capable of HDMI visuals through the vga input? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the width of the monitor? (10 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions