Questions & Answers
- AUD ATLP60XBTRD
Your price for this item is $149.99
QuestionDoes it have its own speaker? Like will it play the music without being connected to an external source?
- Answer It does not have its own speaker. At this time all of our turntables have to be connected to an external speaker in some way. The simplest and most cost-effective way to use the AT-LP60-BT Wireless turntable is to pair it to a Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth headphone, or to hard-wire it to a pair of self-powered (aka active) speakers or headphone amplifier and headphones.
- Answer Yes, by using the 3.5 mm stereo Analog Out jack on the rear of the turntable, it is possible to connect the turntable to the LINE IN jack on a computer. Note that the audio cable provided with the turntable is a 3.5 mm male stereo to dual RCA male type cable. You will need either an adapter cable, the dual RCA female to 3.5 mm male stereo type, or a different cable all together - the 3.5 mm male stereo to 3.5 mm male stereo type, to connect the turntable to the computers LINE IN jack. Make certain that you set the preamp selector switch located on the rear of the turntable to the LINE position and select the LINE IN jack on the computer as the input device.
QuestionSaw a couple internet reviews of this turntable that said it arrived without a stylus/needle... but the BB description says it has stylus in one place... and says no stylus in another place?? Does it come with stylus outside of warehouse packing errors?
- Answer Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, it includes the stylus.
QuestionDoes this require a receiver or anything? Or can you just plug it in and connect to a bluetooth speaker?
- Answer You can just plug it into power and pair it to a Bluetooth speaker. There is also a wired connection that permits the turntable to be connected to a powered speaker that may not feature Bluetooth.
- Answer As long as you can pair a bluetooth device with the sound bar then yes, Mine is paired with a samsung sound bar & subwoofer sounds really good. clear
- Answer Yes can be hooked up to a sound bar if it has Bluetooth technology. If your system has AV slots it would work also.
- Answer Yes, it will. Buttons on the front give you the option of playing it in the automatic or manual mode, and every turntable comes with a 45 rpm adapter.
QuestionThe bluetooth light stays on all the time, red when not in use. Is it ok to leave it on? I can kill power through a switched outlet if needed.
- Answer It is ok to leave it on. The light is just letting you know that it is connected to power. Nothing in the turntable is actually running.
- Answer It has an automatic stop function.
QuestionIs it "ready to play" out of the box once paired with a BT speaker? Stylus/cartridge/needle included?
- Answer The cartridge is an integral part of the tonearm. The stylus is included and comes installed on the cartridge. The drive belt comes preinstalled around the aluminum record platter, you must finish installing the belt by placing it around the brass colored motor pulley after placing the platter on the center spindle.
- Answer It does not. Starting with the AT-LP120XUSB and AT-LPW30TK models, you get adjustable feet.
QuestionCan I connect this via my Samsung BluRay surround sound system, that has Bluetooth capability?
- Answer It will connect via Bluetooth. I have a Samsung soundbar and it connected to in using Bluetooth without any issue.
QuestionDoes this record player require an amplifier or a stereo receiver? Can I just directly hook it up to a pair of stereo speakers?
- Answer The turntable can be connected directly to self powered (active) type speakers, other wise it will need to be connected to a stereo amplifier or receiver which has passive type speakers connected to that receiver or amplifier.
- Answer Yes it will but you will need a 3.5 mm stereo plug (male) to 3.5 mm stereo plug (male) audio cable to do so. The output connector on the turntable is a 3.5 mm stereo jack (female) type connector. The audio cable supplied with the turntable is the 3.5 mm Stereo plug (male) to dual (Left and Right) RCA plug (male) type cable.
- Answer Yes, it gives you the option to either press start for auto play or you can manually place the needle.
- Answer Absolutely! If your receiver has a phono input, use that . Otherwise, this turntable has it's own preamplifier so you can connect to any input .