Questions & Answers
- Questiondifference between model #1806 and model #1940 and #3IN1 ? what is the latest model? thank you for reply (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Cici - the 1806 is the newest of all three machines, the 31N1 is the oldest. The 31N1 uses a water filter and has a smaller foot compared to both PowerFresh machines. The 1806 is a newer version of the PowerFresh with some cosmetic changes, a new holder for scent discs, internal water tank, and an improved grout brush.
- QuestionOn the Bissell web site, they recommended washing pads in cold water, no bleach and line dry. If I am using them to clean a floor I need at least hot very hot water to wash. Has anyone had a problem using hot water to wash the pads? (4 Answers)Answers
I've only used the mop once since I purchased it, but I definitely had to use hot water to wash the pad since it was pretty grimy upon removal. I was almost tempted to run it through the wash cycle once more to thoroughly clean it. I wonder why they advise using cold water when it uses the hot steam to clean.
- QuestionCan you order replacement pads if needed? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this have a hand held with it? TU (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this good for ceramic tile floors ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionRe: PowerFresh® Deluxe Steam Mop | 1806 I have porcelain floors with crevices in the design. Does this machine clean those crevices? I usually have to clean on hands and knees. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this particular model safe for hardwood flooring? If so, does it leave streaks? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this have an attachment to hang it on a wall for storage? If not, what is the best way to store it? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionis the cleaning pad washable and reusable??? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this steam mop compatible with laminate flooring? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions