Questions & Answers
- QuestionMy husband is asking for a universal Bluetooth wireless adapter for home stero (he wants to be able to connect to his speakers) is this the correct product? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this adapter require me to play music only from the App provided? Can I play music directly from my PC or Phone (using any App directly) to the speakers?) (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill the Soundtouch 300 Soundbar stream to a Soundtouch Wireless Link? In other words will whatever's playing on the 300 Soundbar also play on the Wireless Link? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello MLK, thanks for the great question! The Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter will play the same streaming source (internet radio, Spotify, iTunes library, etc...) on the device it is connected to. It allows our customers that have an existing stereo or powered speaker to add SoundTouch capabilities for whole house audio. You'll be able to control your SoundTouch 300 and the adapter right from our SoundTouch app. Have a great day!
- QuestionCan I control the volume of my wired speakers through the Bose app or do I need to control through the existing receiver? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have a CineMate 2.1 home theater system (2 speakers and subwoofer) and a Soundtouch 300, can I use the Soundtouch adapter to run them together (5 Answers)Answers
Short answer is yes! I own an Onkyo NR-TX 636 Receiver which I have the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter connected to through the RCA cable. Plus I own SoundTouch 120, two 10's and 20 as well as the link adapter. They all work great together throughout my home. You can hook up your CineMate 2.1 through the RCA cable on the back of your headunit. All the cables are include in the box of the adapter including the RCA cable adapter. Below is from Bose Website concerning the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter working with older Bose systems. "The adapter has three common outputs (optical, AUX and RCA), so anything that supports one of them can become a SoundTouch wireless music system. Most stereo systems, home theater systems and docking speakers are compatible—so chances are, what you have in your living room will work after a quick plug-in and setup. Already own a Bose system? Many of them are compatible, too, including most Lifestyle, CineMate, Wave, SoundDock and SoundLink products." I hope this helps. PS I own two SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapters, one is in my son's room.
- QuestionWould it be possible to connect Apple TV 4th generation via the Bluetooth to the device and have a sound output from Apple TV to the external speakers? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this device compatible with Bose Lifestyle 28? (1 Answer)
- Questionwebsite says it's compatible with most SoundLink products and sales associate said this product would pair with Soundlink Revolve+, but the app doesn't detect the Soundlink. is there a way to connect and synch the Revolve+ without physically connecting? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello, our SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter is engineered to add Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality to an existing speaker or amplifier and is not compatible with our SoundLink Bluetooth products. Our Bose Connect app will allow for two Revolve speakers to be connected in stereo or party modes. Thank you for the inquiry!
- QuestionMy receiver doesn't have an AUX input can I use CD or phone input (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this unit auto connect to a paired phone as soon as you turn bluetooth on? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions