Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs it possible to print directly from iPad and iPhone? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes! And it works very well from any app that uses AirPrint, even the picky Coupons.com app my wife uses. I love the Brother App for scanning. You can straighten the scan, scan multiple pages, choose to save as image or PDF. You can even send it to Evernote, iCloud, DropBox, email, etc. Can't express how easy it is and how happy I am with it. So this is great for printing and scanning from iOS. My family has used it with iPad Pro, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6.
- QuestionIs this printer compatable with Windows 10? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this a laser printer, or is it a printer that requires ink (5 Answers)
- Questiondoes this scan via auto document feeder (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this scan photos? (3 Answers)
Does this printer scan photos (i.e. 3x5 or 5x7 color prints). I see that it scans documents but can't tell if photos would work too or if it's only stuff that can go through an automatic document feeder.Answers
- QuestionDoes this scan to email a document? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhat accessories go with this? Is toner included? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCould it print envelopes? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, it can print on envelopes and non-standard size paper. I use this option all the time to printer address labels. Just above the paper tray, there is a little flap that opens to reveal a slot for envelopes and labels. You adjust the sliders to accommodate the envelope, insert the envelope into the slot, set your software to print correctly on the envelope, and then choose the 'Manual Feed' option in your print dialog box. That's it.
- Questiondoes this have an auto feed function to scan several pages at once? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan I print from my mobile phone/device (Android)? If so, is there a recommended app for printing? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions