Questions & Answers
- Questiondo they have audio (3 Answers)Answers
Hi nico, great question! As stated by other sellers, the DVR is capable of audio recording however the cameras do not have microphones included. Full details on how to connect audio is available in the product's manual found on our manufacturer's website.
- QuestionCould you tell me if Sony 1/3" full chip ccd cameras will work with this system? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioncan cameras be placed inside of window (1 Answer)Answers
Great question Thomas. Cameras such as these that use infrared nightvision should not be placed looking out a window. This can cause the nightvision to reflect back into the camera. This will appear as a bright glare in footage, much like shining a flashlight in a mirror.
- QuestionDoes the camera rotate? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am thinking to install this system on a unoccupied house. Does internet access need to be available to use this system？ (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIt was said below that the camera will record in full color in the brightness of daylight. Will "The Owl " system that sells for $100.00 more give color detailed video after dark? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan you obtain extra cameras and will they work well with this system. I need a 5 camera system and how much would an extra camera be? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan these cameras be view remotely by iphone (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs the video color or black and white? Also dose the unit come with cable? Is RG6 cable wire compatible to use to wire cameras? (1 Answer)Answers
These cameras record full colour during the day in a bright setting. Once night falls or the room is dark, black and white infrared will activate. RG6 cable may be used with BNC and power connectors, however we would recommend using our pre-assembled cables. Full function with 3rd party or handmade cables is not guaranteed.
- QuestionCan the cameras be mounted sideways on the wall or do they have to be mounted up on the ceiling? (2 Answers)Answers
Thanks for a great question Dere. Dome cameras are great because of their versatility. They can be mounted on the wall or ceiling, the camera view can be re-oriented by moving the ball in the mount before tightening it fully!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions