Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it really automatically switch between ports? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, it does. You have to turn off the current device before turning on the next one to use. Doing it this way tells the switch which HDMI feed to switch to. I do this between my blueray player and AppleTV with no problem.
- Questionswitch for 2 different displays? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this work with the new Apple TV 4th generation? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAudio specs (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this device work with a Roku Streaming Stick? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan a switch be used to add a soundbar or home theater system (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this bypass HDCP on a comcast DVR box? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have two (2) 1080 monitors and wish to switch between them when on my computer. One I use when doing my work and the other (much larger in size) when I want to watch a movie or cable TV program. Will this device work for that? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it support 3D? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI'm trying to connect my PS4 to a monitor that only has VGA cord input. I have the HDMI -> VGA cord but that still didn't work. If I connect the PS4 to this and the HDMI switch to the HDMI -> VGA cord and then the VGA to my monitor will it work? (2 Answers)Answers
Your question is a little bit like a riddle, But I am also a gamer on the PS4 so I am a little sympathetic to your circumstance.! My suggestion would be to just try a regular run-of-the-mill HDMI cable first. I really doubt that purchasing this Forest HDMI cable is going to solve any of the hangups that you are incurring .
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions