Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this printer come with the first set of printer cartridges? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this printer allow you to print documents in black and white even if the color ink cartridges are empty? Some will not print at all unless all cartridges are working. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI noticed that this prints double sided. Is there an option for printing double sided? Can you print single sided? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes, you can print single sided - that is the default setting. Printing double sided is an option. However, you do have to choose single sided after a previous double sided print job, because the settings remember your last selection. The selection is a simple check/uncheck box in the print dialog box.
- QuestionDoes it copy and scan? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I print directly from my iPad and iPhone? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI own this printer and it will not connect to my computer without a paid for wifi account. Why is that? How can I connect the printer to my computer, wirelessly, without an Internet connection? I see the printer in my wifi networks, I connect, nada! (1 Answer)Answers
I have this printer. I like it. I initially could not connect wirelessly to the printer. I had to go to the printer touch panel and go to WI-FI setup. > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard > Searching for wifi > Select your Wi-Fi network from the list > Enter Wi-Fi Password You have to navigate to 1 letter at a time, press OK to select letter. It defaults to Capital Letters. If your password is lower case select the upper most right button on screen to go lower case. When your Wi-Fi password is spelled out, then select 'Done' Now your printer should have access to your Wi-Fi network and be visible to your PC's or Laptop, or Phone
- QuestionI assume that if you don't want to use wifi you can hook it up and use it through a usb cable. Yes? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan you pint 4x6 photos? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the Epson XP-640 use Epson 410 inks? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes. The Epson XP-640 uses Epson 410 inks in Standard and XL capacity. According to the manufacturer, Epson 410 ink is "Claria® Premium 4 dye colors (Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow) and 1 pigment Black. Ink technology that delivers stunning photos and sharp text, that last for more than 200 years".
- QuestionHow large will it print photos? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions