Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat size room does a 30 pint dehumidifier cover? what size room does a 50 pint dehumidifier cover? (7 Answers)Answers
I don't have a specific answer, but I can share my experience. I bought a 50 pint dehumidifier. I glanced at what area it covered -- it said 3000. Well, I did not fully understand or maybe I didn't read carefully and it turns out that is cubic square feet. Turns out that is about right for my condo which is 1050 square feet. Hope that helps.
- QuestionCools the temperature of a room? (9 Answers)
I'm looking for a device which is not an AC neither a fan that can cool the air temperature of my room. I already have a Dyson fan and my room is still super hot and would not like to buy an AC or a portable one. Would a dehumidifier work? Thank you.Answers
Air conditioners act like dehumidifiers and remove the humidity but also blow air through the chilled A coil in your furnace which goes into the home through your registers. The dehumidifier only remove humidity, however, removed humidity makes the living space more comfortable. You will still need to supplement this with air conditioning. For example 74 degree air with 43% humidity feels as comfortable as 71 degree air with 57% humidity. Removing humidity is a must for comfort. Your air conditioner fights the humidity that is rising from your basement.
- QuestionIs this unit on wheels? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow many pints of water does the bucket hold? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs there a reason why this dehumidifier says in the name and in the description that it removes 30 pints per day when the specs say the following: Moisture Removal Capacity - 15 pints per day. Is this a mistake or the usual marketing BS? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello John! We have reviewed the specifications for the dehumidifier FFAD3033R1 and show that it will remove up to 30 pints of water a day (24 hour period). We will send the necessary information over to get the website corrected. Hopefully this information is helpful to your shopping experience. –Thanks!-
- QuestionDoes it have a built-in water pump? (2 Answers)
- QuestionSpecify exact hose size needed? Must one have 3 prong outlet or can one use 3 prong adapter? (2 Answers)
- Questionhow long is the original warranty ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this have a filter that needs to be changed periodically? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan the wheels be removed and the height of the unit, is that measurement including the wheel portion? Have a specific space to put it in, and it makes a difference. It's perfect size if wheels are not on. (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions