Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre their any overheating issues and can you use this laptop for light gaming? (5 Answers)
- QuestionThe hp website says has ddr4 2133 but the 9800p only supports ddr4 1866. who is right? (5 Answers)Answers
As far as I know (From AMDs website) the FX9800P supports up to DDR 2400Mhz, which is what I have in there now (16GB Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR 2400Mhz) BUT I did not check to see if the RAM is running at 2400Mhz, as RAM is backwards compatible, so 2400Mhz means it will run at all the DDR4 specified speeds up to 2400Mhz. So mine could be running slower.
- QuestionI see two different answers for the same question. I have a doubt about it. Has anyone open this laptop to upgrade memory? Has this laptop one or two memory slot? (3 Answers)Answers
It has two memory slots. You have to remove the system board to get to the memory slots. I have this model and as someone that works on computers, and builds his own desktops, I can tell you it's a pain in the backside to do the ram upgrade on this model. Hope this helps.
- QuestionIs the keyboard backlit? (5 Answers)
- Questioncan it have a samsung ssd? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questioni am going to buy this computer,but still have some question on it： 1.what does its surface made of? 2.specifications shows there only one memory slot on this computer,does this mean it only support single channel? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI would buy the notebook, I have three questions: 1) sent in Italy? 2) you pay a customs fee? 3) has two RAM slots, or 8gb are soldered on the motherboard and one free RAM slot? Thank you (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow long is battery last (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI bought this laptop yesterday, but its fan or something is pretty loud with just basic web browsing or pretty much doing nothing. Should I exchange it? (2 Answers)Answers
I would say yes. I got the same computer a week ago and I cannot live with the fan noise. I would recommend getting a different computer because the noise just doesn't go away no matter what you do. Your best bet would be to turn off the fan completely but if you do that your computer isn't exactly protected from overheating where necessary. If you can live with this noise then you can keep it. I chose to take it back and got a different hp envy model(recommended here if you are interested in what I exchanged for) and I am so much happier with it now because the fan is barely noticeable. Good luck on your decision.
I Would Recommend:
- Questionhow fast is the wifi on the hp laptop (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions