- QuestionIs it compatible with Windows 10? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the driver supposed to be used? (5 Answers)Answers
See also NerdyGirl's answer. The driver can be found on http://www.driverscape.com You want the driver for a device named BCM20702A0. The following link worked better for me to get to this driver package: http://www.driverscape.com/download/bcm20702a0. I downloaded this zip file: Driver Version: 188.8.131.5280 Release Date: 2014-09-25 File Size: 171.98M Supported OS: Windows 10 32 & 64bit, Windows 8.1 32 & 64bit, Windows 7 32 & 64bit, Windows Vista 32 & 64bit, Windows XP NerdyGirl is right -- the Setup.exe file in this package doesn't work, at least for my Windows 7 machine. I followed NerdyGirl's tip about manually updating the driver. Here's how: Download the zip file. Extract the driver package in the zip file. Remember where the driver package is on your computer. Go to Start: Control Panel: Device Manager. Look in the Other Devices list in Device Manager for a device named BCM20702A0. Right click on that name. Click on Update Driver Software. Choose Browse My Computer for Driver Software. Find the driver package. Choose the Win32 folder or the Win64 folder depending on what operating system is running on your computer. If you get a warning message that the driver can't be verified, click Yes to install the driver anyway. The driver install went fine for me after that. After installation, you'll see a new Bluetooth Radios category in the Device Manager. Hope this helps.
- QuestionDoes this device transmit and receive? (10 Answers)
- Questionis this compatible with tv (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this work with a mac (4 Answers)
- QuestionThis is a Universal Bluetooth adapter right? So I should be able to connect a console controller (x-box, Wiiu etc...) to my computer right? (5 Answers)Answers
BT is mostly device agnostic, I have been able to connect Windows and Android devices to Apple keyboards and Samsung phones. A very few earlier BT devices for Apple would not connect to Windows though. I connect BT keyboards on sale to my phone right in the store and if they work I buy them because they will probably work on any other device (like my many computers and tablets). It is the device driver however (like the xbox controller) which is the tricky part. No driver, no work.
- QuestionDoes it support windows XP? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this work if connected to a printer to print wireless? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have Windows 10. If I plug this into my USB port, will I be able to send a signal from my computer to play my ITunes music which is on my computer to my Bluetooth stereo receiver and speakers? (5 Answers)Answers
Easily, but remember, distance is the enemy, if you're under 20ft you shoud be fine, but be careful about reaching the extremes of range, ~30ft as if it starts to drop out or gets unreliable when you're playing music at high volume, you can damage your receiver.
- QuestionI have a pioneer car radio with a usb port that will receive via cable from my smart phone, will this work in place via bluetooth transmission for music off my phone? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions