Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the LCD size on this clock radio? (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the radio get louder if set to wake to music (10 Answers)Answers
Yes it does start out low and gets louder until the setting you set it at. I have to admit it is a nice feature no more all the sudden blast of music. Like I said in a review I wrote the sound quality isn't all that great but it is fine to wake up to, I don't use it for anything other than to wake me up.
- QuestionDoes the time display have a brightness control? (5 Answers)
- QuestionNot sure how to reset time on my insignia clock radio (9 Answers)Answers
Hold down the Mem/Preset button until the hours start to blink then, quickly let go of the Mem/Preset button and, using the volume up or down buttons, click on one or the other to adjust the hours time. This is helpful when you are resetting the time for daylight savings time in the spring or fall. Hold down the Mem/Reset button again to change the minutes, if necessary, using the same volume buttons to adjust the minutes. Do not hold down the Mem/Preset button while trying to make hour or minute adjustments with the volume buttons since that will keep adjustments from happening. The radio has to be in stand-by mode to allow time adjustments to be made. Hope this helps.
- Questioncan stations be preset and how many? (8 Answers)
- QuestionIs there an antenna wire? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionsetting time on clock radio (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long is the snooze time and is it adjustable? (10 Answers)
- Questionhow to set alarm clock to wake to music (9 Answers)Answers
Just turn on the radio by pressing the Source button until the radio is on ,then set it to the station that you want to hear by pressing the + and - buttons and then turn the radio off by holding down the Source button until is reads OFF. Hold down either Alarm 1 or Alarm 2 button until the time starts flashing and set wake time using the + and - buttons. First you set the hour and then minutes by pressing the Alarm button again. After that you simply press the Alarm1 or Alarm 2(whichever you choose and you can set both) until it reads Radio under the Alarm that's set.
- QuestionIs it an electric clock. Plug into the wall. (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions