Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have a DDX9703S radio and wanted to know could I play dvds while driving (3 Answers)Answers
You can but if you have had the radio installed by Best Buy then you can not. By law you're not allowed to have videos playing in the front while operation a moving vehicle. Backseats movies are allowed though. The way to get around that is to take the parking break wire on the back of the radio which is "GREEN" and ground it to the chassis of the radio. This will provide the ground signal that radio is looking for to enable the video feature. If you're unsure about the information I'm giving you here is a instructional video on how you can do it yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPz7FBW-b4I Good Luck.
- QuestionI recently purchased a DDX9703S and had it nstalled by the geek squard. I was wondering if there was any way to install navigation without using CarPlay.. I actually thought this unit had navigation when I purchased it. Thank you,, Bob (3 Answers)
- QuestionAnyone know if an Older DNX 9140 wiring harness compatible with this model? Plug and play instead and a whole new install? (3 Answers)Answers
no it will not this one puts the camera parking sensor and the reverse light switch wire on the actual harness next to your 12 volt Supply and your battery so it pushes all the speakers down one on the harness the old year ago harness will not play sound through the speakers but it will power up so no this is a new harness on it
- QuestionWill it work on a 2007 Toyota Tundra? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI had this unit installed but did not have time for instruction. How do you eject CD? (1 Answer)
- QuestionEvery time I shut of my DDX9703s radio I loose the time. It's alway the wrong time. Any ideas? Bob (2 Answers)Answers
- Question1. Can this unit use the factory subwoofer on my 2009 Honda Civic Si? 2. How good is the FM tuner on this unit? Sensitivity/selectivity? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill the DVD player play Blu-ray DVDs? (2 Answers)Answers
Being that standard DVD players do not play Blu-ray's and this is a standard DVD player the answer is no. but it does have a rear HDMI input which would allow you to hook up an external Blu-ray player if you so desired.
- QuestionWill both my back up and right turn cameras work with this unit in my Honda CR-V? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionjust installed. on start up a warning screen is displayed which requires an "ok" before proceeding. It does not go away with time as i have read others will. This may be a deal breaker. Anyone know a work around/hack? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions