QuestionWhat is the number of prints ? what type of cartridges for ink? what is the cost for the ink refill?
- Answer There are 8 prints per cartridge. They are called Polaroid 600 Film. Black and white cartridges run about $15, and the color is usually around $18.
QuestionDo you just set your phone on top of the Polaroid printer Or how does it get the picture you want? And if so how do you know if it’s straight and lined up good?
- Answer You select and edit your picture first using the Polaroid smartphone app, then you rest the phone face-down on the Lab platform. There are sensors on the platform that read your phone and automatically align the image to make sure it is straight. There is a full tutorial on the app, with instructions, and the entire process is very easy.
- Answer The Polaroid Lab is not compatible with iPads or tablets.
- Answer The Lab uses Polaroid Originals 600 or I-Type film (the same as vintage and OneStep Polaroid cameras), which is available in black and white or color. Each pack contains 8 film sheets, and I've seen them range from $15-$20 per pack. No film is included with the Lab.
- Answer It works fine.
- Answer The lab uses polaroid originals type-i film which is 4.2x3.5" You can use as many phones on it as you want
- Answer The only way to use the Polaroid Lab is to set your phone on top after you've selected and cropped your photo in the app. You cannot hardwire a phone to the device.
- Answer Film is not included with the Lab. It must be purchased separately.
QuestionCan you just take a picture with this, without having to use a phone to print off from, as a regular Polaroid camera?
- Answer Nope! This is only a printer. It cannot take photos as a regular camera. I mean, it probably could but they wouldn’t turn out.
QuestionDoes the Polaroid Lab include the printer that will print the 3.5 x 4.25 Polaroid pictures when film is loaded into it, or does the printer need to be purchased separately?
- Answer There is no separate printer or any additional parts you need to purchase other than the film. It is exactly like a Polaroid camera where the print comes out directly from the camera.