Questions & Answers
- QuestionI can't get these cables to firmly connect to the ports. Any tricks? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo i take the plastic cover off the tip of the cable (10 Answers)
- QuestionWHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS FOR (10 Answers)Answers
This cable will go from your tv to your receiver/external speaker sorce. Say for instance you have a smart tv with wifi and your streaming Netflix, the sound will only be heard out of your tv speakers. You'll need this cable to go from your tv to your external device to enjoy surround sound
- QuestionCONNECTION PROBLEM (10 Answers)Answers
- Questionis the RF-G1218 COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE TV (6 Answers)
- Questionhdmi (11 Answers)Answers
Digital optical cables are not the same as HDMI cables. Although the name seems misleading, optical cables only provide audio connectivity. An HDMI cable provides both video and audio connectivity, and at what is considered improved quality over other combinations of AV cabling.
- QuestionWhat is the difference between this cable and a 1mm low-loss core cable? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow do i connect samsung sound bar hw-5550 to sony bravia kdl-55w900a (6 Answers)Answers
There are a couple of options that can be considered here. First thing you need to do is check to see what kind of audio connection your TV and sound bar has. If both have optical audio then the connection won't be difficult. But if the television has a coaxial audio cable then you've hit a snag. There is something you can buy on amazon to go from a coaxial input to an optical audio output. Another option would be connecting the optical audio cable from the sound bar to the digital cable box. I have a DVR time warner cable box and mine has an optical audio connection so I'm assuming that yours does as well. Hope this helps.
- Questionhow do I connect the digital optical audio cable? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen I go to connect my optical audio cable from the TV to the Blue ray it does not seem to stay in the holes. It keeps falling out. (5 Answers)
Do I need to press it in the hole harder or is there different sizes? The TV is a Panasonic 42" 1080p Plasma HDTV Model Number TC-P42S2 and the Blue Ray home theatre system is a panasonic model number SC-BT230. We are attempting to use a digital optical audio cable from Rocketfish 12ft 3,6mAnswers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions