Questions & Answers
- QuestionWILL raising tv volume from tv remote control this. samsung tv want 1 remote (4 Answers)Answers
Yep - works like a charm. You go into your Samsung TV > Audio settings, select "External Speaker" and bam! Even my cable remote automatically started controlling the soundbar volume. The nicest thing is that you turn the TV on, and the soundbar fires up automatically - turn the TV off and in a few minutes the soundbar turns off too.
- QuestionDoes this work with any tv? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhere exactly can I put this sound bar? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the l with length high of the sound bar (2 Answers)
- QuestionWE ARE UP IN AGE AND HAVING TBLE HEARING THE SOUND DUE TO THE MUSIC THEY HAVE ADDED . CAN WE PUT THE SUB WOOFER (SPEAKER) BEHIND OUR SEATING AREA (WIRELESS). AND DO YOU THINK THIS WOULD SOLVE OUR PROBLEM?? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionForgive my stupidity but how does a wireless soundbar work? Does it need wifi or blutooth or just plugged in? Thanks and sorry. (5 Answers)Answers
The wireless part of the soundbar is the connection between the soundbar and the subwoofer (meaning you can place the subwoofer somewhere else in the room). The soundbar has Bluetooth technology already in it and it is used for the sub and for phone/ other Bluetooth capable devices (play music from phone/laptop). You can also plug devices in through USB and AUX cables to the bottom of the soundbar.
- QuestionI hooked up the soundbar via optical cable to my U-verse cable box. Sound is great. However when I go to play a DVD I get no sound. DVD player is hooked up to the back of my TV via component cables, ( Red, Blue, Green) with red and white for audio. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the soundbar wireless? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWill this one hook up to a 50 Smart" LG TV? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this sound bar come with optical output cord? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions