Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan we upgrade RAM on this? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionsaw question on m.2 slot.......... but if i just wanted to put a std SSD (evo) .... i could remove current HD and use that sata connection right ?? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes you could put a Samsung EVO ssd or any ssd for that matter in this laptop. The HDD inside the laptop is pretty difficult to access as you need to unscrew 10 ph0 screws on the bottom of the laptop and then need a plastic spudger to ***CAREFULLY*** pop all the tabs in the casing to open the laptop and expose the hdd. once its exposed its held down by 4 screws in a small casing which is then attached to the hdd with another 4 screws. With windows 10 you will need to find a specific software to clone the ssd or you can just do a clean install. I tried with apricorn software and it does not work with windows 10 for some reason. Maybe an update will fix this down the road. The easier bet would be to get an m.2 sata 3 ssd and plug it in the slot. the slot is hidden above where the regular hard drive slot is beneath a wide ribbon cable. AGAIN BE VERY CAREFUL WITH MESSING WITH THIS LAPTOP. I have been fixing electronics for years so I know what to be extra careful with. I would honestly just give the laptop to geek squad and have them swap it, that way if they break anything its on them. Good luck!
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionCan anyone detail the battery life on this laptop? Some reviews state that the laptop will last 2 hours on a full charge but I saw online that the stated battery life is up to 8 hours. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the keyboard backlit? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it have a backlit keyboard? (3 Answers)
- QuestionAre there any specific stylus' that work/don't work for this laptop? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with Win 10 Home or Pro? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow long does 200 dollar discount going to last? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThis is probably a very stupid question, but I have been a Mac person for the last 10 years and I have an iPhone.I was just wondering if the iphone can still be plugged in, with photos downloading on the computer, etc. or will it be a huge burden w/iphone (2 Answers)Answers
Yep! I sync my iPhone's photos very easily to my computers. It's not a burden at all. When you plug in your iPhone, your computer will often come up with a notification and give you an option to import your photos/videos and it will automatically create a folder for them. You can even choose to have the photos/videos be automatically deleted from your iPhone after they are synced.
- Questiondoes this laptop have an ethernet port? my wifi is pretty iffy. (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions