Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,889.99
- Answer Hi there, I can help with that. The doors are removable by the installer for tight access into your home. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer a couple of minutes
QuestionIs it normal for the pitcher to leak when pouring water? I checked the pitcher, it seems there's a deformity on it. Samsung, what's your advice? we just purchased this fridge about 2 weeks ago. I find it annoying when pouring water in the glass.
- Answer I had this same problem and contacted Samsung for a replacement pitcher (am still in warranty), otherwise purchasing the replacement is $90. Apparently this is a common issue, so common Samsung has a troubleshooting page. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001852/#leaks-from-the-autofill-water-pitcher Samsung community reports this pretty commonly: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Kitchen-and-Family-Hub/Auto-Fill-Water-Pitcher-Leaks/td-p/1382114
QuestionCan you turn off the ice maker for extra freezer space and still have use of the water pitcher?
- Answer Yes! I have done already that ( turn off the ice maker and still have the water pitcher fill up ). You can also call the manufacturer support or go on youtube.
- Answer I assumed you could remove the pitcher and fill other things. It seems to only fill the pitcher when door is closed. Have not figured out how to fill anything else, like a cup. Can't get water to come out when door is open. Looks like this one is going back and getting the one that does not have the pitcher. I thought they functioned the same, but looking closely at the water dispenser on the one without a pitcher it is a little different.
- Answer I'm happy to help with this, Emptynest! According to page 34 of the user manual, we recommend using a water line installation kit that contains copper tubing and a 1/4" (6 mm) compression nut. ^Jecca
QuestionI was wondering whether I would have to purchase the waterline kit alongside the refrigerator. Is it necessary in order for the refrigerator to make ice? What if I have my own ice trays do I still need to buy the kit?
- Answer Yes you would need the waterline kit for the ice maker to work.
I would recommend:
- Answer No. It has a autofill pitcher, which holds around 32 ozs., with a built in infuser for fruit addins or cold brew tea.
QuestionThe handle on the freezer door has come loos from the door. How does this get fixed? Appliance is 3 months old.
- Answer The handle is held in place by a tiny Allen screw. Tighten it with an Allen wrench. Vivian
QuestionHow cold does the refrigerator get? My hubby likes super cold milk. We just bought another and it does not get cold enough. Doesn't go below 36 even tho it says 34. He likes it next to freezing.
- Answer I'm happy to help with this, lkf! The refrigerator section for this model has a temperature range from 34 °F (1 °C) to 44 °F (7 °C). ^Jecca
QuestionNormally, how long does the water filter needs to be changed? I thought it needs to be replaced every 6 months but ours lit up on the 2nd month+ only. We got the fridge on mid Oct and it lit up end of the year. We only use the pitcher inside for drinking.
- Answer Thanks so much for asking, M1CH43L! The water filter indicator light runs on a timer, and should light up every 6 months. Depending on usage, the filter may need to be replaced sooner or even later than that. For more information on replacing the filter, and resetting the indicator light, I recommend using this link: https://bit.ly/37bZRUy. ^Jecca
QuestionPlease explain what I have to do, the left door makes noise when I open it.Is only one week since I’m using the fridge.
- Answer Hi Klo! This link (https://bit.ly/3om5Xry) has information about what to do if the doors are making noise when opened. ^Jecca
QuestionHow do I prevent my freezer from accumulating a lot frost? I can’t figure out the cause of it. My ice maker is turned off. The door is closing properly.
- Answer I was getting a LOT of frost. My freezer is too full. I moved things around and removed a few things then I noticed the upper drawer “clicks” into the bottom drawer and I don’t have frost anymore. Move things around and be sure it isn’t stuffed. Good luck!
- Answer Check on the Samsung website