Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,799.99
The previous price was $1,979.99
QuestionIs it normal for the pitcher to leak when pouring water? I checked the pitcher, it seems there's a deformity on it. Samsung, what's your advice? we just purchased this fridge about 2 weeks ago. I find it annoying when pouring water in the glass.
- Answer This is a HUGE issue with this line of refrigerator and the pitcher that is inside of it. I wish there were reviews about the pitcher when I bought it. Mine has been leaking since the day I bought the refrigerator. Yes, I failed to call in during the warranty period because it is such a pain to get to the right departments and wait times while trying to work. Exactly what I thought would happen did, 5 calls, redirected each time and now trying to get through the communication gap with the technical support person to get it replaced is a nightmare. They tell me it will cost me $90 for another. Seriously.....for what I paid for this "Showcase" refrigerator, this pitcher needs to be replaced at no cost. There are many reports about this pitcher leaking due to a defect with it. Samsung get it together, get it fixed and replace the darn pitchers for your customers!!
- Answer a couple of minutes
- Answer Hi there, I can help with that. The doors are removable by the installer for tight access into your home. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer I assumed you could remove the pitcher and fill other things. It seems to only fill the pitcher when door is closed. Have not figured out how to fill anything else, like a cup. Can't get water to come out when door is open. Looks like this one is going back and getting the one that does not have the pitcher. I thought they functioned the same, but looking closely at the water dispenser on the one without a pitcher it is a little different.
QuestionCan you turn off the ice maker for extra freezer space and still have use of the water pitcher?
- Answer Yes! I have done already that ( turn off the ice maker and still have the water pitcher fill up ). You can also call the manufacturer support or go on youtube.
QuestionTrying to decide between the water pitcher model or without. Can you purchase extra water pitchers?
- Answer Yes you’re able to order it directly from Samsung as a replacement, although you might not be happy at the cost of shipping
- Answer Thanks so much for asking, Rosie! First, I have this link (https://bit.ly/3jS6EbL) to our guide on the best ways to clean your refrigerator. I also have this link (https://bit.ly/2Y7vRH1) that discusses how to tell if the refrigerator is magnetic. ^Jecca
- Answer I'm happy to help with this, Peterj911! This link (https://bit.ly/3gwwrnW) will take you to all the currently available refrigerators from Samsung. I have used the filters on the side to select only the counter-depth, French Door models. ^Jecca
QuestionIs this model available WITHOUT water or ice maker? I don't want a built in ice maker and have no water line near the spot in my kitchen where the refrigerator is located?
- Answer Hi DarbyDo! This model is only available with the ice maker. However, if it is a function that you did not wish to use, it can easily be turned off ^Jecca
QuestionDoes the pitcher need a filter? And do the filters that are needed,come with the refrigerator?
- Answer Great question! The refrigerator comes with a single water filter that supplies the pitcher, dispenser, and ice maker. Typically our water filters last around 6 months depending on usage and water supply. When it's time for a new one, the water filter model HAF-QIN is compatible with this refrigerator. ^Jecca
QuestionWe got our fridge a few hours ago and there is a constant low humming noise. Is that normal. Seems louder than the fridge we just got rid of, and it was 20 yrs old
- Answer Hello there! I'm happy to help with this. Some noise from the refrigerator is normal. This link (https://bit.ly/2X1m8Sn) has detailed information that can help you determine if what you're hearing is normal. It also has information on what steps to take if the sounds you're hearing are abnormal. ^Jecca
- Answer Yes it is, unless you have kiddos with dirty hands lol. But normal fingerprints don’t show.
- Answer Mine opens 3/4 of the way or in Oder words 135 degree angle
- Answer Thanks so much for asking! This model produces full sized, half moon shaped ice cubes. ^Jecca