Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $599.99
The previous price was $764.99
- Answer Yes. It accommodates a king size comforter
QuestionDoes it come with 6ft stainless steel fill hoses to install? (not showing as required when adding install)
- Answer You must purchase hoses separately
QuestionHow do you add more soap once machine locks . Also can the child resistant lock be disabled.
- Answer presss the power button to pause the operation, then you can lift and add
Questioncan you use laundry detergent pods, by placing them in the bottom of the tub before putting in the clothes?
- Answer Alex, you can use pods by simply tossing them into the tub of the washing machine. Thank you for choosing Samsung for your laundry needs! ^Lena
- Answer Height is less than the picture shows. It is 44 inches to the top of the dial panel, 26.5 inches wide and 28 inches deep. Hope this helps.
QuestionDoes this washer come with a drain hose? The description says it does, yet the specifications say it doesn't. I'm confused...
- Answer It came with a drain hose. I had to purchase the fill hose. When purchasing, they'll show you required parts and give you the option to select the fill hose only.
- Answer Hi there, I can help with that. Our Samsung washer will pair with two different models. If you are looking for an electric dryer, your model number will be DVE45T3200W/A3. If you are looking for a gas dryer, your model number will be DVE45T3200W/A3. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer Hi there, I can answer that. You can here the water going into the tub and the water passing through the valve which stops and allows water into the tub. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer Absolutely! This model has a "Water "Level" button that allows users to select from 4 water level options each cycle. ^Jecca
QuestionJust purchased and was installed on 7/31. Have 4.5 cubic feet Top load washer with vibration. Reduction technology!. The machine is level, however during spin cycle makes a horrible noise, vibrates and shakes. Thought it was due to imbalance of load.
- Answer Oh wow. Mine is pretty quite. It does make noise but not a lot. If I were you I would have returned. It is not normal when it start shaking.
- Answer It’s a normal 3 prong standard plug that you would have in any electrical outlet in your house
QuestionThank you Jessica as a follow up question to the one about the soak option by pressing the pause button before restarting this machine, how long do I have after pressing the pause option do I have to presoak before the tub drains out?
- Answer That will depend on what item it is and how dirty the items are. I would give it 20mins and pick up the items to look and see how they are doing. I rarely presoak items as I keep a bottle of ERA around (or you can use spray and wash). I use the lid to pour just a bit on areas of concern and use my finger nail or old tooth brush to scrub it. It has never failed me. You can also leave it sit after pretreating it for a while. A great tip, NEVER dry anything with any stains as drying basically “locks in” the stain. I hope this helps.
- Answer With the lid open the height is 58 3/4"
QuestionDoes the clothing get all tangled together while being washed? I have this problem with my old washer and want to avoid buying another that tangles items together.
- Answer I’ve had mine a couple months now and have no problems with tangles (or anything, for that matter). As a newer technology washer with no spindle, I initially loaded items distributing them as carefully as I could. I finally realized the washer had a cycle that seems to automatically distribute the weight properly before water is added so perhaps this helps prevent entanglement. Regardless, it has not been an issue.
- Answer Yes, you can. It's described on p. 22 of the manual for those who don't want to use the hot water supply hose. Just hook up the cold water intake hole to your faucet. Cap the hot water intake with the water intake cap. Then select Cold for the water temperature. You will control the temperature of the water at the sink.
- Answer Great question, Mizley! According to page 27 of the user manual for this model (https://bit.ly/3mDnrzl) it is recommended to run a calibration cycle to ensure accurate weight detection. ^Jecca
- Answer It sure does, Lvsloan1! According to our specifications, this model comes with both the drain hose, as well as the hose guide, and the water supply hoses. ^Jecca
QuestionWhy is the HOT wash just lukewarm? When it was delivered, the installer asked if I had hot water, as his quick test indicated no. The previous (old) washer delivered excellent hot water, and was working the day I had it replaced. HELP! Not happy.
- Answer Hi Gwennie! I can definitely understand your frustration with your washer not using hot enough water. But I have this link (https://bit.ly/35wYw8O) I believe will help you. It can walk you through what steps to take if the water temperature in your washer is not right. ^Jecca