Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.99
- Answer Greetings, Terry... I had the same question as you, so I surfed on over to the Samsung website and here's what I found out. According to the Samsung website (https://www.samsung.com/us/tablets/tab-a7/compare/?device-1=galaxy-tab-a7&device-2=galaxy-tab-a7-lite&device-3=undefined), the new Galaxy Tab A7 Lite can accept an external MicroSD up to 1TB. Please feel free to check out the entire specifications at the above URL yourself.
- Answer This is wifi only. There is a version that takes a sim card, but this doesn't.
QuestionIs this tablet good for zoom meetings or any kind of virtual meetings? Are the speakers, mic, and camera good for these types of meetings? Is the processor capable for this without any lag?
- Answer Yes, BUT only the 64GB model, with less performance you can experience a bit of lag. As long as your internet is good, you should be fine.
QuestionIs the 4.9" shown as the width, the total tablet or the lite-up screen portion? I'm wanting to replace my older 8" samsung tablet, but the newer ones seem narrower. I don't want to go to a 10", but I don't want to go any smaller either. Thanks
- Answer 4.9" is the total tablet; width of the device.
QuestionCan you download Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc) on this tablet and use to type out documents etc?
- Answer yes, you can get Microsoft Office and you can purchase a key board for it.
QuestionWhat does the word "lite" specifically refer to in the description? Could refer to just about anything. Quite ambitious!
- Answer Lite was explained to me as just being smaller than the 10" Tab A7. Poor choice of description, I agree. However, my A7 Lite has all the functionality I expect from a tablet.
QuestionI know VERY little about tablets etc. I am looking for something that is light and about the size of a standard book page that I can basically read books on. Recomendations?
- Answer This is a great tablet for any kind of entertainment: playing games, watching videos or reading books. It is fast and powerful. However, if you just want to read books, an ereader may be more to your liking as the screen is more like paper, does not glare in bright light and is lighter and easier to hold, and the battery lasts for days rather than for hours. I read on my Kindle Paperwhite and play games, surf the web and do email on my Galaxy tab.
I would recommend:
QuestionCan you record and upload to YouTube on this? That's the only thing my nephew wants in a tablet. Thanks so much
- Answer Yes. It has a camera so you can record and upload videos.
- Answer Otterbox, Sahara, and urban armor gear make good rugged cases. Screen protectors and what not. You can buy a keyboard case from Sahara as well. Blue tooth head sets also has a head phone jack. Connects to my samsung watch and screen mirrors to my tv.
- Answer It’s very fast and you just watch movies offline
- Answer Unfortunately, the answer is no. But with the 64GB model, only 18GB are occupied by the system. So you have ~46GB of storage for apps. But it would be wise to get an sd card to store photos, videos, audio, etc. I would recommend at least a 64GB micro sd card.
- Answer Yes it will work
- Answer You can use a non-active stylus with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite.
QuestionCan I browse the internet (google, Facebook, hotmail, gmail), and watch videos on YouTube? Thanks!
- Answer Yes I have done it :)