Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $339.99
QuestionI purchased this monitor. Why does the box or information in the box not show "4K". It shows "UHD". Are they the same?
- Answer 720p = HD 1080p = FHD 1440p = QHD 2160p = 4k = UHD
QuestionDoes the monitors have speakers built in or do you need external speakers? what does it mean Integrated Speaker?
- Answer Need external speakers
- Answer 21.1/4 inches . from my desk to the monitor frame upper edge.
- Answer Yes, it works with MacBook Pro. I am using a 2015 MacBook with OS Catalina and it is working fine. thru the HDMI port I do find this monitor is a tad slow to start up compared to my defunct Apple Cinema Display from 2008.
- Answer No, It's just a monitor not a smart device.
QuestionHow is this monitor's display quality for when doing drafting with programs like AutoCAD or Sketchup? Meaning the quality when you zoom in to an object closely.
- Answer i am drafting all day long and love this monitor can't tell the difference between this and my 5k
- Answer This monitor can NOT be adjusted in height. THe screen can only be tilted a little but has not side movement or height adjustment. The height of the monitor is 4 1/8 inch from the desktop and 21" tall.
- Answer It comes ready to mount on a standard wall mount. You would have to buy the mount however. But the 4 screws are there. Small #8 or #10 machine thread screws....
- Answer I just bought this monitor and there are 2 HDMI inputs and a Display Port Input. If your laptop supports any of this you can connect directly to it. It you don't have those connections you would need to buy an adapter for one of those connections to a input that your laptop supports.
I would recommend:
- Answer It connected to my early 2011 MacBook Pro 13-inch (with an adapter; HDMI ports weren't quite the standard back then), so I think your 2016 MacBook will do just fine.
QuestionThe specifications for this monitor state it supports 4K resolution and it supports a 60 hertz refresh rate. Is it safe for me to assume that it can run at 60 hertz while at the 4K resolution?
- Answer Yes, but only on the DisplayPort or one of the two HDMI oprts. One of the HDMI ports (don't recall which one) can only do 30Hz @ 4K. I only use DisplayPort so I don't recall the specifics of the HDMI capabilities.
QuestionWill this scale appropriately with Windows 10 and Microsoft office? (I’m having trouble with another monitor.)
- Answer Your question is somewhat vague. I use both Windows 10 and MS Office and have no display issues with either product. Granted, right out of the box you might have to adjust the GPU/graphics card's settings and resolution (along with the monitor settings) to your liking. I did have to make some slight settings changes to the scaling of the GPU output with the monitor since this is a UDH display. But nothing weird, difficult or out of the ordinary. Scaling and resolution are subjective to one's personal liking.
QuestionDoes this monitor have 12-bit color? 10-bit color? 8-bit color? I want to know because I am looking for a monitor to use for graphic design. Thanks.
- Answer This model has a 10-bit color interface.
- Answer Yes, this is exactly what my husband is using it for right now. Looks fantastic.
QuestionWhat Cable connection do I needed to attached Samsung - UJ59 Series U32J590UQN 32" LED 4K UHD FreeSync Monitor to Samsung - 15.6" Chromebook - Intel Celeron? Thanks!
- Answer The monitor comes with an HDMI cable. Does your Chromebook have HDMI or Displayport (or both) connectors? (Displayport has one side completely squared off and HDMI looks like a flattened pyramid when looked straight on).
QuestionHow wide is this monitor edge to edge? I need to determine if it will fit in my computer cabinet.
- Answer 28 5/8" wide and 21 1/4" high