Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $429.99
QuestionIt would really be nice to have a link to the manual. Only comes with one battery? What is the model of a spare battery and how much is it? No info on Shark site or anywhere. Strange for $350.
- Answer Yes it does only come with one battery, it lasts approximately 45 minutes on a full charge. I will be ordering an extra battery soon though. Model number printed on the battery is XSBT750. As far as I can tell, this model was just released so hopefully there will be more info soon!
- Answer It is about as loud as any powerful vacuum. To my ear no more or no less. I do not know the exact decibel level. But my pets run and hide from it.
QuestionWhat is the charging setup - does it need to be charged on a wall-mounted dock or can you just plug it in anywhere with an AC adapter while it's folded over? Can the battery be removed easily and swapped, assuming they start selling batteries separately?
- Answer We would like to let you know that you can charge the Shark® Vertex™ DuoClean® either while in the folded position, or you can remove the handheld from the wand and charge it that way. The battery on the IZ462 is easily removed by pressing a battery release button. This unit can also be charged with the battery out of the unit.
QuestionDo you carry replacement battery for shark vertex IZ462H? Battery pack model number is XSBT 750.
- Answer We would like to let you know that you can purchase a replacement battery for this unit by reaching out to our Customer Care Team at 1-877-581-7375 Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 9:00 pm EST, as well as Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.
- Answer We would like to let you know that the brushroll spins in both Carpet and Barefloor settings. However in Barefloor settings the brushroll spins at a slower speed.
- Answer It will not stand on its own fully extended. You have to push the button that makes it fold in half. Then push top half of unit forward to locking position. It will be half as tall as it was when folded over. Only then, will it stand on its own. Also the same button is used to bend the unit, to make it flexible, so it will get under furniture and tables so you do not have to bend over. Then push back into locking position for full length
- Answer We would like to let you know to find the serial number on this unit you would need to remove the battery.
- Answer We would like to let you know that 281 is the wattage of the motor.
QuestionI have the shark vertex in front of me. I want to plug in the battery but cannot find where to plug cord on vacuum. Can u please tell me.
- Answer It is on the bottom of the battery. I remove my battery but don't have to to charge it.
- Answer We would like to let you know that this unit does not have a charging dock for the battery. To charge the battery you plug the charger into the unit.
QuestionIs this a self powered/propelled vacuum? If not, how would you rate the ease of use on carpets and on tile or wood floors? Is it suitable for a senior?
- Answer It is not self propelled but the roller heads are powered. It is much easier to push around on my high pile shag rug than my dyson ball vacuum.
QuestionI wish this had two batteries like the previous unit that I own and use currently. Is there a bundle option with a second battery somewhere?
- Answer This updated model has only one battery because the battery can last for up to 60 minutes. I have the original DuoClean model with two batteries; the two batteries each last less than 30 minutes. Maybe that’s why there is only one battery; I do not know if there is a two-battery bundle available.