Questions & Answers
- Questionwill 2 different ohm rated speakers cause this to burn out? centers 6ohms surrounds are 8ohms (4 Answers)Answers
No, the minimum rating for this receiver is 6 ohms so you are good to go. 4 ohm speakers would cause this receiver to burn out. The MCACC room calibration utility should balance the sound output for your 6 and 8 ohm speakers.
- QuestionDoes this have Bluetooth Tech? (6 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this unit have HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 ports? I wish to connect my PC to my TV for 4k60fps video and gaming. Both my tv and computer have HDMI 2.0. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this unit HDCP2.2 compliant? Seems as if a lot of these receivers are not going to be able to do 4k and people are not being told. (4 Answers)Answers
Thanks, called Sony support to make sure and they said no it isn't. Called again to make sure and they again said no. This will not support protected 4k content if it is not hdcp2.2 compliant. This should be in big letters in the ad.
- QuestionIs it Apple AirPlay, DLNA and HTC Connect certified For flexible streaming options. (3 Answers)
- QuestionI have sony 143 W 2.7 ohms speakers. Are they good for this receiver? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSub Woofer (3 Answers)
Sorry, me again Ott, I have a passive class 2 wired sub woofer. I had read that on a 5.2 channel system I can connect it to the center wired speakers on the class 2 connectors? Is this true or do I need a new powered or passive sub woofer with the RCA connector? Thanks for answering my audio question earlier. I am really interested in buying this unit.Answers
I think you will need to buy another amplifier for your subwoofer. The RCA jacks will definitely not drive a speaker. They are only at line out levels. I unfortunately did not realize there was no amp for the subwoofer in this when I bought it, so now it is back in the box, and I am trying to find someone who can use it.
- QuestionThe specs say there is no equalizer, is that true? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat sub woofer should i purchase to go with the sony 725w 5.2 ch receiver?? (6 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this unit have a headphone jack? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions