Questions & Answers
- QuestionTHERE SHOULD BE A CONNECTION TO BE USED IN THE CIGARRETTE LIGHTER ( FOR POWER) AND A USB CABLE FOR PLAYING WHATEVER THE CAMERA FILMED, IN A REGULAR PC . IS THIS THE TRUTH?? TWO DIFFERENT CABLES FOR TWO DIFFERENT PURPOSES??? AN ANSWER, PLEASE?? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this camera come with a power cord? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWill the camera work plugged into the cigarette lighter with the car off? Or do I need batteries to keep it running when the car is off? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the biggest micro ad card I can install in it,32,64,or 128? (4 Answers)
- QuestionI am looking for a camera to put into the vehicle for a new driver... How well will this one work for that purpose? (5 Answers)Answers
For the money it's not a bad price. At first I was having trouble getting the suction cup to stay on the windshield. It's stays fine now...but I'd caution a new (actually any) driver to not get all hyper if it falls off. Tell them to keep their eye on the road and pull into a parking lot to reaffix it. I was told I could replace the 8GB microSD card with a 64GB...but none of my 64GB's would format. Other than that.... It's not a bad cam...
- QuestionWhat is the maximum recording time and can it record other then full HD (0 Answers)
- QuestionBought 2 refurbished dc4s by uniden and both keep shutting down on their own? (2 Answers)Answers
You may want to double check all the settings on the unit.. make sure the SD card is compatible and that it is not defective.The other possibility is the built in Thermal Heat Protection feature. If the unit overheats or battery gets too hot the unit will shut down. This may be true if you live in a hot climate . Good luck !
- QuestionDoes this cam show current speed while recording? (5 Answers)
- QuestionParking mode lasts a few minutes... then runs out of battery... whats going on here? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a time and date stamp on the video? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions