Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the camera automatically start recording when you start the car engine? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does the 8 GB, 16 GB, or 32 GB SD card allow the video to capture before looping? (5 Answers)Answers
I had the 8 GB and I think it only allowed for about 2 hours. I changed to a 32 GB and expect much more out of it. I suggest the 32 GB if you take long trips. The 8 GB is fine for in town such as going to work. And don't forget, if anything happens you can just push one button and that will be saved.
- QuestionDOES IT RECORD SOUND? (6 Answers)
- Questioncan this dash camera be used in home (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it come with a suction cup or some type of installation device or do you need to buy that separately? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long is the power cable? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the maximum memory card size? (5 Answers)
- Questiondoes it work well at night? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI set the file for 10 minutes and the manual states it will not loop however mine does and wipes out previously recorded video. Does anyone else have the same issue? (5 Answers)Answers
I have found that it wipes out the previous day's video even when the card is not full.. It's possible that this is a setting somewhere, but if you press the M / Padlock button it saves it and doesn't ever delete it... Pretty much, if you want to keep it, press M or load it onto the laptop the same day.
- QuestionCan the camera record with the screen off? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions