Ratings & Reviews
- Paperman Theatrical Short - A young man in an office sees the girl of his dreams in a skyscraper window across the street, but how can he get her attention?
- Bit by Bit: Creating The Worlds Of Wreck-It Ralph - Game jump through the worlds of the film with the filmmakers, artists and animators who created it
- Disney Intermission: The Gamer's Guide To Wreck-It Ralph - Hosted by Chris Hardwick
- Deleted & Alternate Scenes
- Video Game Commercials - Original Commercials for Fix-It Felix, Jr., Hero's Duty and Sugar Rush
An 8-bit video-game character attempts to shed his bad-guy image by escaping into a popular first-person shooter, but inadvertently wreaks havoc in the video-game universe by freeing a digital villain who can only be contained with the help of a most unlikely ally in this colorful animated adventure. Wreck-It Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) is the arch nemesis of Fix-It Felix (voice of Jack McBrayer), one of the most beloved video-game icons of all time. In a noble bid to prove he is more than the sum of his programming, Ralph sneaks from his cozy retro home into a highly advanced combat game featuring battle-hardened soldier Sergeant Calhoun (voice of Jane Lynch), and strives to prove his bravery by winning a medal. In the process, however, Ralph accidentally frees the greatest threat the video-game world has ever seen. But all hope is not lost, because if Ralph can just convince unpredictable cart racer Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) to help set things right, perhaps he can finally unleash his inner hero and save the arcade from certain destruction. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John C. Reilly - Wreck-It Ralph
- Sarah Silverman - Vanellope von Schweetz
- Jack McBrayer - Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- Jane Lynch - Sergeant Calhoun
- Alan Tudyk - King Candy