Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow many speakers does the Soundtouch 300 have? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model works fine for high ceiling living rooms? I do not have pre-wired hence looking for sound bar.. Please suggest (5 Answers)Answers
The setup it is nothing like I have ever used. It is called ADAPTiQ audio calibration. I had to wear an included ADAPTiQ headset which had a microphone on it, and stand in 5 different parts of the room in which I will be listening to my TV/music. When I was at each location, the sound bar put out a series of sounds (I felt like I was going to get beamed to another planet the sounds were so crazy fun). The sounds bounced off areas of the room which is said to determine the best sound quality for that location. I repeated that sound test at 5 different locations in my great room. Suffice it to say that I have excellent sound in many parts of my great room which includes my kitchen sink! Btw, this is using only the sound bar and does not include the optional acoustamass module or wireless speakers that can be purchased separately.
- QuestionDoes this sound bar support Dolby atmos and DTSX (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhy whenever I turn on my TV, the input stay on SoundTouch 300? I always have to go to input and change it to the channel. Why??? Pls help? (1 Answer)Answers
I have this same exact problem. I spoke with Samsung as my tv is a samsung. They told me that this is normal operation!? Anything connected to the hdmi3 input which is the arc input , the tv automatically switches to this input. I find this hard to believe from Samsung as it should know that there is no video connection hooked up. I feel like it was a lazy answer from Samsung and do not believe it is bose's issue. It truly is annoying bc every time I turn my tv on it switches to the input my soundtouch 300 is hooked up to. If anyone else could tell us how to eliminate his from happening that would be great.
- QuestionDose the Sound bar remote control work to control all my devices on the TV screen in the same way the lifestyle universal remote control dose? In other words dose a menu pop up on the TV to control other devices? (See attached photo for example) (5 Answers)Answers
The SoundTouch 300 does not have a menu like the console based systems do. The SoundTouch 300 remote should be able to control most of your devices though using the HDMI CEC. We also have product experts that can help with any aspect of the remote programming. You can reach us at 1-800-379-2073. We are open from Mon. – Fri., 9 AM – 9 PM EST.
- QuestionI have a 6 yr old Samsung TV, which, does not have HDMI ARC!!! Will this sound bar still work with HDMI? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan I connect television to soundbar using HDMI ARC, and simultaneously connect an Onkyo CD player to soundbar using optical audio input? Would i then be able to listen to CDs or television without having to unplug any cables? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCould you wall mount this sound bar ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the remote control blue tooth? Will my Logitech remote be able to opporate it? I have had issues with some gaming consoles; X-Box for example (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this have HDR support? If I plug in a game console (Xbox ONE or PS4 Pro) will it be able to pass through HDR, and will it add input lag via HDMI input on the soundbar? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions