Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill the 80D's 45 pt focus array work in the Sports Mode or is it just single pt? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the difference with this newer model and the older one? Is it worth it? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow much does this camera weigh? Best Buys specifications page lists this as weighing "25.8 pounds" (3 Answers)
- QuestionSince it doesn't come with cables, what cables should I purchase to make sure they can transfer images to computer? Are there any other accessories I need to purchase? (2 Answers)Answers
Hey you can send the images wirelessly or pop out the memory card. I highly recommend buying a camera bag and maybe even tripod. It depends how much you are willing to spend. There are a bunch of great lenses and a flash would be nice to have. I'm sure if you look hard enough around your house you will find the Micro USB cable you need for the camera.
- QuestionHow does this camera handle low light landscape photos, such as sunrise, sunsets and just before and after sunrise and sunsets. Thank you (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the big difference between the 80d and 70d because the only thing i see is like it's $200 more... (3 Answers)Answers
The 80D has 45 All cross type focus points whereas the 70D has only 19, which means its easy to select an object to focus on if you're shooting quickly. The 80D has a 24MP newer sensor. This makes it better in low-light and has better dynamic range. The viewfinder is 100% coverage in the 80D so what you see through the viewfinder or life mode is exactly what you get in photo/video mode. The 70D has only 98% coverage so you have to guess what will be in those borders. The 80D has a headphone jack for better audio quality/monitoring in video mode. (I'm not sure if that's important to you) The 80D has better weather sealing to combat the elements. It has NFC so you can send photos right to your camera after you shoot and there is a timelapse feature built into the camera. I would say it's worth it.
- QuestionWhat is the country of manufacture ? Is it Japan? (2 Answers)
- Questionfor what type of pictures do you recommend this camera??? i'm looking one for kids professional pictures and newborn babys (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a full frame camera? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the 80D able to take good photos in low light like the 5d mark III? Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
I would say ANY camera struggles in low light. The 80D does a remarkable job in low light. It really depends on the lens. Nikon appears to handle higher ISOs better but I can get great low light shots at 1600-3200 using the kit lens.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions