Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it tell time? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you swim with these? (10 Answers)
- QuestionHow often does this need to be charged (10 Answers)Answers
I find that based on what I am tracking with Mike, mostly steps and weight that I can go 5 to 7 days on a charge. I also figured out that since I have to take it off to shower I can plug it in and let it change while I get ready for work. That way it always stays charged and I don't have to worry about it.
- Questiondoes it give notifications from your phone (texts, emails, calls, etc) (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this one tell the time? (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this get notifications from your phone like texts or calls? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan I wear the new fitbit swimming?? (10 Answers)Answers
No... will it break if you swim with it on? Maybe. But it's possibly that it can last a quick dip. But officially Fitbit says this device is only splash proof with 1 meter of depth allowed only. So I wouldn't try swimming with it. Showering is not recommended but it was fine when I had my Charge HR so I'm betting it should be OK with this too but again, Fitbit says no to showering with this on either.
- QuestionMy device requires charging every 2-3 days. What happens when this weak battery dies? Can it be replaced or do I need to replace The entire Fitbit? Is there a procedure for swapping out the old battery? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it let me know if someone call me caller i (10 Answers)
- Questionpool use? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions