Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $54.99
QuestionMy microwave (model JEM31SF01) from 2006 just quit working. What model replaces it, and will the current under cabinet mounting apparatus work with the new replacement model microwave?
- Answer Hi George- Thanks for your loyalty! The latest replacement model is our GE Profile™ Series 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Oven PEM31SFSS. It is compatible with the Undercabinet Hanging Kit from your previous model. Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy! SUE@GEA
QuestionHi - I'm about to buy the PEM31SFSS. The Best Buy site indicates that the under-cabinet mounting kit to use is part number JXA019K. But the GE site indicates that part JXA019K has been replaced by part WX4-A019. So which should I buy? Thanks!
- Answer Hi SFresident- Undercabinet Mounting Kit JXA019K (Dealer Accessory) and WX4-A019 are the same. Part #WX4-A019 is available through GE Appliance Parts at www.geapplianceparts.com. Thanks for choosing GE. Enjoy! SUE@GEA
QuestionWill my old GE mounting kit for a SpaceMaker II from around 2000 work with a new GE microwave?
- Answer Hello, This is Joyce from GE. I will be happy to help. You will need to use the mounting brackets and hardware that come with the new microwave. The mounting kits have changed over the years and are not interchangeable. Current models are installed with the use of a mounting plate. There is a key slot for flat bottomed cabinets and self-directed tapping screws. Thanks so much for checking with us. Have a good day!
QuestionMy JEM31BF01 died yesterday, and I would like to replace it with a similar oven, with under cab install. Thank you
- Answer Hello Cadorino - Thank you for being part of the GE Appliances family. We will be happy to help you find the perfect replacement. For models capable of undercabinet mounting, we recommend model PEM31DFBB or JEM3072DHBB. Both are excellent choices that provide many of the same features you currently have. Let us know if we can help further. - John@GEA
QuestionMy microwave (model JVM1850DM4BB) from 2011 quit working. I am looking for several models that will replace my old microwave with one where I can use the current mounting bracket? Thank you.
- Answer The kit is designed for many models, complete with a half dozen templates. I was able to reuse my original screws, however, the hole pattern changed, and I had to re-drill several holes in my cabinet.
QuestionHow does the mounting kit for under the cabinet hold the Microwave after drilling through the cabinet. Can't see photo how it's done.
- Answer We appreciate your question and would love to help! For us to best assist you, please reach out to us on social media with the model of microwave you're interested in so we can help you out with this more. We're looking forward to hearing back from you soon! -Chris@GEA
- Answer It sure will! This is the undercabinet mounting kit compatible with the microwave you mentioned. We really appreciate you reaching out about this! If you need anything else, please connect with us again. All the best, Kelsey@GEA
- Answer That really depends on which model microwave you're referring to exactly. You can see the optional installation accessories for you microwave in the Specs & Details section of the product's page on our website when you search the model number. If this kit is listed, then it will work. If you'd like to chat with us more about what your options are, please reach out to us directly via social media, email through our website, or by calling us at 1-800-626-2005. All the best, Kelsey@GEA
QuestionWhat model replaces Pem31df1ww? I need to be able to mount the new model under a cabinet. What mounting kit do I use? I really loved the GE model Pem31df1ww and hope you still have this model. I need it as soon as possible!
- Answer Hey there - Thanks for reaching out. We're finding that microwave model PEM31DFWW is still being manufactured. The part number for the undercabinet hanging kit is JXA019K. Let us know if any other questions come up. Thanks so much for being a part of the GE Appliances family! -Mikayla@GEA
QuestionI want to replace my 1997 Spacemaker II MIcrowave oven - JEM25WY 001 with a Spacemaker Model PEM31SFSS. Do I need a new mounting bracket kit?
- Answer Good day, We appreciate you being a part of the Ge family for so long! Yes, you will need to use the appropriate mounting kit for model PEM31SFSS (JXA019K) as they are not interchangeable. We hope this helps. Stay in touch! Mike@GEA
- Answer Hi there, We appreciate you reaching out and will gladly answer your question! The hanging kit to use with this model microwave is JXA019K. Thanks for choosing GE. Have an awesome day! Mike@GEA
QuestionHello, will this mounting kit work with this microwave? https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-0-7-cu-ft-compact-microwave-stainless-steel/2025045.p?skuId=2025045
- Answer Hi there - We're glad you reached out to us about this. Each microwave that has mounting capabilities have model-specific mounting kits that go with that particular microwave. The microwave you mentioned (JES1072SHSS) is a counter-top only model and cannot be mounted under a cabinet. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. If you're in search of a microwave with mounting capabilities, model JEM3072SHSS is similar to the one you mentioned and can be mounted under a cabinet using the optional undercabinet hanging kit JXA019K. We hope this helps. If you have any questions or concerns moving forward, please connect with us again. All the best, Kelsey@GEA
- Answer Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. These microwave models are different units. With that said, we recommend using the same mounting bracket that comes with your specific microwave model. We hope this information is found useful to you and we're wishing you the very best. - Guy@GEA
- Answer Hi there, this is a great question and we're happy to help. This isn't a compatible trim kit, but models JX827SFSS and JX830SFSS will work with your microwave. We hope that's what you needed to see from us and we're wishing you the very best. Thanks for taking the time to reach out. - Guy@GEA
QuestionJust bought a PEM31SFSS to replace my old PEM31SM3SS. Some GE answers say a NEW under cabinet mounting kit is needed (WX4-A019) but others say my old kit will work. Which is it and where do I find the new template and new mounting instructions?
- Answer Hello- Thank you for your loyalty to our brand. We appreciate your purchase. Both models use the undercabinet hanging kit JXA019K, so you won't need to purchase a new one. Here's a link to view the template: https://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-41082.pdf If you need further assistance, please reach out to us directly via a private message on Social Media. Thank you! Joyce@GEA
QuestionThe mounting bracket is a bit too long on one end (it sticks out beyond the cabinetry end, so we're not able to mount it) - is there a recommended bracket that we can use that is slightly shorter on one end (the side with two holes)?
- Answer Hello, We're terribly sorry to hear that part of your kit is sticking out and understand how unsightly that is. We do not have a shorter bracket. We recommend checking out the dimensions and installation requirements with your model microwave. Let us know if you have any other questions. Mike@GEA
QuestionHi, I just purchased the JES1072SHSS model microwave. Will this mount work for that model? Thanks
- Answer Hi there, Congratulation on your brand new purchase! This model microwave does not have the ability to be mounted. The mounting kit only works for the following models: JE740BK, JE740WK, JEM25BF, JEM25WF, JEM31BF, JEM31CF, JEM31SF, JEM31WF, REM25SJ. Have a great day! Mike@GEA
- Answer Hi - Fantastic news! Yes, this hanging kit is compatible with this model microwave. We hope you choose this great GE microwave for your home. Vikki@GEA
QuestionThe space we built into the cabinet has very specific dimensions and am looking to find a replacement that will fit. The JX8275sfSS which was suggested here earlier does not appear to be the right fit for our space. Any help is appreciated.
- Answer Hi - Thanks for reaching out. We would need the model number for your current microwave to determine the best replacement. Please send us a message on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram so we can assist further. Hope to hear from you! -Mikayla@GEA