Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this need any kind of powered amplifier or does it just plug in the red/white RCA connection on the back of TV? (8 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this soundbar come with a remote ? also what is the power. (5 Answers)Answers
yes this sound bar does come with a remote. it is very similar to the remote that comes with the 39 watt sound bar. I was the person that asked the question to begin with and was given bad info from the person that answered it. sound bar sounds pretty good for what it is. plenty of power for a smaller bed room
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this soundboard work with my 32 inch Samsung smart TV? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it have blue tooth? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the power? It says comes with amp but doesn't give wattage. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use an bluetooth ipod for music? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you change the volume on the Insignia 2.0 channel sound bar? Does the TV remote, through the optical connection, change the volume on the sound bar too? Thank you. (3 Answers)Answers
It depends on how you hook up the RCA source. Many TV's have a variable audio output and this will change the soundbar sound level at the same as the TV. Some TV's have a fixed/variable choice in the TV menu under audio.
- QuestionHaven't had it very long and it's worked fine but recently, when I try to play music thru bluetooth, there is no volume. It's connected, but I can barely hear the music and can't increase the volume. It works for the tv (using RCA). Any ideas? (3 Answers)Answers
I recommend unpairing it from your mobile device and repairing it. You shoud also make sure the volume on the mobile device is all of the way up. Try some other mobile device with it also to see if that also doesn't work correctly. If it does, then the issue is with the first mobile device. If it does not work, then you may have to return or exchange the soundbar.
- QuestionI know red light is off, green light is on. What does a blinking blue light mean, and how do I make it green? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions